RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Best hangover remedies? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251305)

Nynth Degree 12-10-09 05:18 PM

3 B's - Beer, Banana, and a Bowl.

Dufflebag Boy 12-23-09 08:15 AM

i dont know if this is the best or worst....this prob falls under the worst but i woke up at 6 in the morn once (after i slept some of it off) and i went to the bathroom to take a shit so i pulled my pants down and squeezed out this HUGE ASS load and i had the feeling that it wasnt coming all the way out i thought some was still hanging there and i was like wtf i look down and i forgot to pull down my boxers. so i had a big steaming pile of shit lodged in my boxers that i had to balance into the toilet then i threw them in the shower and passed back out....shit happens when u drink haha

Re-Up 12-28-09 04:19 PM

The best way to rid a hangover is take a shot of what u was drinking the night before or drink a beer..alchohol numbs u so thats how i get rid of it

Mad Dog 12-29-09 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
IDK its hard to say what the best remedy is/...i think it differs from person to person but from my own personal happenings i have found that a good ol' fashoned caffinated cup of coffee seems to do the trick..That and a cigarrette, even though i dont smoke :thumbup:

Ah hell no when I have a hangover I can't smoke it makes me feel worse.

What you needed was a big fry up man. I used to drink lemon fanta as well that used to work wonders for me.

I don't know if you get them in america but my girlfriend would take a couple of pro-plus' and they'd sort her hangover out a treat.

But I normally take nothing if I'm honest...I use a hangover as a souvenir as a sign of a good night.

Mad Dog 12-29-09 11:02 AM

Or hair of the dog

Brydon 01-15-10 11:58 AM

Hair of the dog all day long son.

JTR 01-15-10 02:14 PM

just hit a joint and you'll feel better, forget all about being hungover and just wanna play videogames, watch tv and order pizza haha

Red Bull 01-16-10 10:58 AM

The best remedy for a hangover is to keep on drinking water. Your body is dehydrated so you need water or gatorade or anything else along those lines. Do not grab a coffee, that will make things worse. Eat some salty food, salt will break up the alcohol in your blood stream. If I am really feeling like shit I will make some chicken noodle soup and grab a piece of bread or two with butter. Take a Tylenol when you wake up if you really need it and try to get some fresh air.

J. Luth 01-16-10 01:44 PM

Word well the drinking I understand. But for me, I did it. And I immediately threw up everything like 15 mins later. Like I drank OJ right? and when I was throwing up, it was literally OJ coming out of my mouth haha

however, I did feel better after throwing up. Nausea feeling was gone and good got sleep.

B. Magik 02-04-10 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
\ after falling asleep hugging my trash can I'm seriously considering never drinking again. Drinking ain't worth this shit LOL

hahahaha man imver said ythasy so many times

but yet im drunkas fuck opn rapverrse

B. Magik 02-04-10 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocyde
i dont know if this is the best or worst....this prob falls under the worst but i woke up at 6 in the morn once (after i slept some of it off) and i went to the bathroom to take a shit so i pulled my pants down and squeezed out this HUGE ASS load and i had the feeling that it wasnt coming all the way out i thought some was still hanging there and i was like wtf i look down and i forgot to pull down my boxers. so i had a big steaming pile of shit lodged in my boxers that i had to balance into the toilet then i threw them in the shower and passed back out....shit happens when u drink haha

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

hahahahaa i almost shit mya pants jhust laughina t you man

King Solo 02-04-10 05:10 AM

^ i'm laughing at how you fucking type