RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   For all you FUCKTARDS that think Papoose is the best.......... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221337)

.Ike. 02-04-06 04:10 AM

For all you FUCKTARDS that think Papoose is the best..........

omg....i just got done with this converstation with a kid....

who said Papoose is the best in the game right now.......

and i was like....soooo.......pap is better than Talib Kweli????

he sais yea...

WTF...are you serious.....

ive heard this said a few times.....if u think papoose is the best out right now.....go run into a knife

please

Valerie 02-04-06 04:12 AM

gimme his aim or whatever cus thats just plain out rediculous dude cus papoose would get sonned easily by kalib kweli

Blay'all 02-04-06 04:19 AM

meh, TOTALLY different styles

dont hate on either one of them, they dont need to be compared... theyre each doing their own thing.

Valerie 02-04-06 04:20 AM

different styles but kalib would son his ass easy!

Blay'all 02-04-06 04:30 AM

stop bein so critical and shit, just let them both do their thing... it doesnt matter who would win... if they battled, we would find out.

Valerie 02-04-06 04:34 AM

yea i kno i am but im jus sayin but yea u right fuck it. :bored:

La Cosa Nostra 02-04-06 04:45 AM

Pap got lyrical talent... But he fucks around on mixtapes too much and does tracks with wack rappers....

'I' personally recon hes going about his career all wrong and hes following a bit of a generic trend... I like the guy.. But best rapper in the game? Nah..

Talib aint the best rapper in the game either though mind you........

Fuck You Sean 02-04-06 10:43 AM

In my opinion, Papoose is way overrated. I've heard all this talk about how dope he is, and then finally got around to downloading a few of his songs. It surprised me that people were all on his nuts. It was really nothing special. But yeah, Papoose and Talib have totally different styles....But still...Talib > Papoose anyday. And thats word from the big man himself. Word.

La Cosa Nostra 02-04-06 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck You Sean
In my opinion, Papoose is way overrated. I've heard all this talk about how dope he is, and then finally got around to downloading a few of his songs. It surprised me that people were all on his nuts. It was really nothing special. But yeah, Papoose and Talib have totally different styles....But still...Talib > Papoose anyday. And thats word from the big man himself. Word.

Download his tracks "Alphabetical Slaughter"
And the 'freestyle' (yeah right :rolleyes: ) he did with canibus....

Thats the sorta shit cats are on his nuts over.....

Zone Out 02-04-06 11:12 AM

I dont think Papoose is overrated
I think he's trash

La Cosa Nostra 02-04-06 11:15 AM

He shouldnt of hooked up with Kay Slay...

Kay slay annoys the fuck out of me.....

p4ntzistheish 02-04-06 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Download his tracks "Alphabetical Slaughter"
And the 'freestyle' (yeah right :rolleyes: ) he did with canibus....

Thats the sorta shit cats are on his nuts over.....

I got both and they suck. Alphabrtical would be better if he actually stayed on a letter like Q' or 'X' for more than one word.

La Cosa Nostra 02-04-06 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L*F*S*
I got both and they suck. Alphabrtical would be better if he actually stayed on a letter like Q' or 'X' for more than one word.

Uhh.. What?

Who gives a fuck tho? Your being overly-critical

Enygma 02-04-06 11:59 AM

I haven't heard any of his shit yet.....but I guess I'll download some shit soon :thumbup:™

Sean Gunner 02-04-06 12:16 PM

Ike, don't stress it, most people on RV see what people say, then automatically say that too to look cool. If I said Aaron Carter (I saw Geda's av) was dope, and some vets agreed with me, every newb would agree.