RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   American sport (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180310)

Daubs 03-05-05 05:45 PM

American sport

Dont think im hatin or anthyin but am jus wunderin why they claim to be WORLD champions in like american football and baseball when they the only country really doing it?!?!

Like in football (soccer) the world champion is like out of loads of countries that play the sport, well jus lemme know plz :thumbup:

JRoy 03-05-05 05:46 PM

Because they are the best.......the best athletes from other countries get invited here to do sports all the time......and they get booted......america.......has a little bit of every country.......

DQ 03-05-05 05:48 PM

Nice way to steal my idea for a similar thread ;) Nah, but I had the exact same discussion with a friend few days ago and we found that the whole concept was sort of ludicrous but we concluded by saying: ah, those Americans...:)

Hehe nah, but it is indeed slightly weird...

DQ

Daubs 03-05-05 05:48 PM

yeh but they the only ones who do american football n baseball and claim to be world champs.......sounds a bit wierd to me./?????

Dirty Nigga 03-05-05 05:48 PM

He has a point fo' real with this

cause think of it like....Olympics, its the whole world, an We (america) never do nallnadda, we just dont win it, like we should, he has a point, but then again, it is just the name of a compeition they win, so it really dont matter lol

∆ P E X X 03-05-05 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
Dont think im hatin or anthyin but am jus wunderin why they claim to be WORLD champions in like american football and baseball when they the only country really doing it?!?!

Like in football (soccer) the world champion is like out of loads of countries that play the sport, well jus lemme know plz :thumbup:

To make americans feel important. Why do you think they call it the "World Series" but only the US plays in it? "There is no world outside America".

Dirty Nigga 03-05-05 05:52 PM

Word
fuck anywhere that aint america (or senegal)

Y'all countries suck straight ass crack!!!!

:D

Daubs 03-05-05 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
Word
fuck anywhere that aint america (or senegal)

Y'all countries suck straight ass crack!!!!

:D

fuck u!! england thru and thru
lol j/p :thumbup:

Luse Cannon 03-05-05 05:55 PM

oh well. technically they are world champs if they the only on that do it. they still the best in the world. u aint never heard us say America is the world champs of football and baseball. you hear individual teams. and if that team is the best in the US and the US is the only one doin that sport. than they are indeed the world champs of that sport. i fell ya though. it is stupid. but there is a way to make since out of it

pInkMonkeY 03-05-05 05:57 PM

we're supposed to be very good sportsmen because we put so much fuckin money and emphasis on sports
our colleges look more for athletes and some of our pro athletes are at the top at the crust
most american sports = money grubbing hores.

Affinity 03-05-05 05:57 PM

US leagues suck for hockey the NBA is dope tho

Daubs 03-05-05 05:58 PM

yeah, if they technically the worst team aswel if they tha only one

shouldnt they jus be national champs if its a specific team, not world champS?

Dirty Nigga 03-05-05 05:58 PM

Baseball, Football....only in here in america, so they are champions of the WORLD, Cause no other countries can compete cause they dont play, basketball is not a world series, its the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION, National, ya know? .,....thats why

Daubz, fuck you too, you fuckin bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
naw, i kid, we cool
you cool
your dope
i'm dope
all is goooooooooood an gravy too

∆ P E X X 03-05-05 05:59 PM

The crumbs on your face are the moustachiest crumbs in the world.

Daubs 03-05-05 06:02 PM

^ wtf?!?!?!
lol