RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the league here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242519)

Feeble Minded 05-30-07 01:54 AM

the league here

do you guys even have a regular text battle league? cuz from what I can tell it got merked when Kempo left. lol

Dez 05-30-07 04:27 AM

No one even really posts here.

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-07 04:37 AM

Fuck off with your text battles....

Past Tense 05-30-07 04:42 AM

^^thats so ironic of you to say with how many battles you have

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-07 05:48 AM

yeah and when was the last one i did..

04?

fuck off with your irony

Logic The Goonie 05-30-07 10:50 AM

Nos, tell him how you practically begged to get your battle with schema re-opened so you could have a perfect text record. That was ill.

Terumoto 05-30-07 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
do you guys even have a regular text battle league? cuz from what I can tell it got merked when Kempo left. lol

You are feeble minded.

Feeble Minded 05-30-07 12:36 PM

Yes... I am Feeble Minded... great wordplay though, you should consider spending less time putting gay ass anime into your sig, and more choosing witty replies...

La Cosa Nostra 05-31-07 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Nos, tell him how you practically begged to get your battle with schema re-opened so you could have a perfect text record. That was ill.

Uhh yeah ok..

I got a battle reopened cause of one line votes and won..

Pretty ill man.. And get fucked with this 'begging' story you whiney shitbag, you sound like a fucken woman with pms following me around bitching to me about your problems.. Look if i hurt your feelings or made you feel like an idiot, then you need to just man up and take it soc.. Stop acting like a fucking homosexual always trying to get involved in conversations with me...

La Cosa Nostra 05-31-07 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You are feeble minded.

The correct term is 'fat computer nerd'..

Terumoto 05-31-07 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Yes... I am Feeble Minded... great wordplay though, you should consider spending less time putting gay ass anime into your sig, and more choosing witty replies...

Just as I thought, your ego is bruised at the drop of a hat.

If your own name upsets you, why did you choose it? It makes it hard for people to address you.

05-31-07 07:27 AM

wtf?

feeble's not fat.

He's slender and weak.

Logic The Goonie 05-31-07 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Uhh yeah ok..

I got a battle reopened cause of one line votes and won..

Pretty ill man.. And get fucked with this 'begging' story you whiney shitbag, you sound like a fucken woman with pms following me around bitching to me about your problems.. Look if i hurt your feelings or made you feel like an idiot, then you need to just man up and take it soc.. Stop acting like a fucking homosexual always trying to get involved in conversations with me...

I don't remember PM'ing you in at LEAST a year, and I only choose to call you out on your hypocrisy because you deserve it. Don't act like I follow you around the site and shit, lmao.

Magic5 06-01-07 12:21 AM

He meant you were a bitch with PMS, not that you were sending him pms lol.

TonyTone 06-01-07 12:33 AM

lmao .