RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114803)

Aisle Phive 02-16-04 09:03 PM

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

Anybody else find this show hysterical? I die everytime I watch it, in fact it's on now. Does anybody know how many episodes are left?

Watch it if you aren't now. :thumbup:

.:FiorZ:. 02-16-04 09:06 PM

i will watch it......
i luv comedys....they make me laff...well, duh, obviously

Jes 02-16-04 09:21 PM

this is one of the funniest reality shows... that guy is hilarious... i think there is 2 or three episodes left... they're about to tell her parents the wedding will be in three days or some shit

self 02-16-04 09:21 PM

I read the title and thought Aisle was going to talk about Life Troubles.

B.I.Detained 02-16-04 09:23 PM

^^Lmao me too...is this an american show?
if so which channel is it on?

Mag... 02-16-04 09:39 PM

im watchin it thinkin boy her parents and siblings are fucked up...

they can't even support her even when they know she isn't going to change her mind...

brother pat is especially selfish...

i can't wait till they do another "joe schmo show"

that shit was brilliant

{Peace}

Phate 02-16-04 09:49 PM

this is the first time i've seen it. i guess i missed the funny part. neways, just curious, how do they explain the cameras following them around. i mean, r these people fuckin retarded. n why does the older brother always got a bear in hand. she must need the money to feed is alchoholism.

Lethargic 02-16-04 09:51 PM

I just finished watching it...she's so not gonna get teh money. I think her siblings already left the house.

Lethargic 02-16-04 09:52 PM

Yes, I noticed the beer in hand too. THey explained it as they met on another reality dating show. THen, when they decided to get married, the show said they'd endorse it if they could film them up to the date of the marriage. Thus, the parents aren't suspicious.

Lethargic 02-16-04 09:55 PM

Damn, thought it was over. This a special 2 hour finale or something?

~HoTTie~ 02-16-04 09:56 PM

Lmao.

I HATE That Guy In The Show.

He Seems Type Stalker....And Hes Disgusting. If I Was That Girl I'd Be Like "Screw The Money!!!!"....Shes Pretty, She Can Easily Make Half A Mil Stripping Or Something, Lol.

I'd Secretly Get My Brother Shoot That Guy Or Something. Hes .....Nasty. And Yes The Show Its Real Funny.

Lethargic 02-16-04 10:02 PM

Ahhh, okay, now it's over. They went about 5 minutes over their time limit. Anyway, i'll be watchin next week...I saw in the preview where her mom stood up and walked off in the middle...it's gonna be dope.

~HoTTie~ 02-16-04 10:09 PM

Their Not Gonna Win The Money.

Lethargic 02-16-04 10:16 PM

^He doesn't win any anyway....he gets paid whatever his salary is. He's an actor...remember?

~HoTTie~ 02-16-04 10:58 PM

I Know, Lol.