RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Scariest thing to happen to you?!?!? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251159)

Dabatos 10-17-09 12:33 AM

Scariest thing to happen to you?!?!?

can't really think of anything other than a spider crawling up my leg while taking a crap lolz...

That's the scariest thing to happen to me but like what I'm trully scared of is, what if I'm wrong about God wanting me to be a pastor.. man thats scary. Because thats turlly what I want to be. woot!

ichaboy 10-17-09 03:56 AM

Christianity is on a rise in following, lately.

M&rk 10-17-09 11:06 AM

its big business

JTR 10-17-09 11:37 AM

that's the scariest thing that happened to you? wow man you should get out more lmao

read my thread and you'll know about a scary time haha

50Cal. 10-17-09 11:47 AM

i got into a car accident.i was going around 110 mph in a piece of shit toyota camry when i first learner how to drive.on the highway for no reason my emergency brake popped bringing the car to almost a dead stop.there was a loud crack probally the breaks breaking.the car skid on its front for about a mile or so spinning between sides of the street and hitting guards rails before ending up on the other side of the street facing in the opposite direction.all my windows were cracked or broke.my hood was in the engine somewhere.all my lights and radio were on low and wouldnt go off.2 tires were popped and the car was still moving about a inch a minute.crazy thing was that i didnt have a scratch on me.i swear i felt a angel hold me in my seat.everything seemed to move in slow motion and for a second i thought i was dead.shit was scary as fuck.whole thing took about 20 seconds but it felt like 20 minutes.

Dabatos 10-17-09 11:52 AM

dude I know exactly how you feel bro!!! When I was in an accident it was literally 30 seconds from my house? Last thing i said was "oh crap" before I got hti on my side. Good thing my window was down, because if it was up that would have shattered all over my face. It lasted only a few seconds but felt like a life time.

M&rk 10-17-09 12:08 PM

"i was going around 110 mph in a piece of shit toyota camry when i first learner how to drive.on the highway."
^^
maybe thats the reason why your emergency break popped out

Dabatos 10-17-09 12:10 PM

lol!!! Toyota's rape man! so along with hondas haha. They last crazy long if you take care of them ahha.

M&rk 10-17-09 12:12 PM

scariest thing thats happend to me was almost dying in a car accident aswell, luckily i was too drunk to really remember it or get injured, but i flipped the truck. so its only scary lookin back

50Cal. 10-17-09 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schafer
"i was going around 110 mph in a piece of shit toyota camry when i first learner how to drive.on the highway."
^^
maybe thats the reason why your emergency break popped out

lol word but i was trying to get somewhere fast and was far away.damn car was shaking when it hit 100.im surprised it didnt fall apart.

Dabatos 10-17-09 04:54 PM

Fa sho man!! God's always there. But yeah dude I hate spiders. I saw a daddy long legs walking into my favorite sweater and i was like oh heck no!! Got scared as heck man. Than I saw like 2 or 3 baby spiders walking around my bed and disappear Didn't sleep on that bed for like 1-2 weeks haha.

ichaboy 10-17-09 07:52 PM

wow @ fearing spiders

weak...

snakes are way worse

imagine worms with giant fangs.

you wouldnt get in mud 2 often, huh?

well thats what snakes would be if humans were gigantic in their comparison.

except we're not. bazing. i live in 26 acres of land and frankly, a snake is comparable to being 10 feet from deep dark trees and hearing a bear growl. either one is fucking scary, especially cuz the snakes around here are fast as fuck and if they catch you at the right time, you have to run up hill while they slither after you.

but hey if you live in gigantic cities i guess all u got to fear are spiders and plagues

Dabatos 10-17-09 08:58 PM

lol... i love snakes hahaha :).