RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Washroom deportment (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114067)

deacon 02-13-04 04:02 PM

Washroom deportment

alright so whats the news...gottah a mad serious question.....When you guys go to take a crap in a public washroom do you?

1. just sit down and let it go
2.wash the seat off first with toilet paper then let it go
3. wash seat off and then properly place a blanket of toilet paper over the seat so no skin is bare to the public infested toilet....
4. levitating about the toilet seat to block possible interaction between ass and toilet
5.-other-
I personally use to never take craps in public places but now i have to.....SO i always do the number 3 procedure......

Thrust 02-13-04 04:22 PM

i try my hardest not to shit in public
always shit before i leave lol

but if i have to.. i kinda dont' put my ass on it lol

deacon 02-13-04 04:23 PM

hahahahha...you know i use to levitate above the toilet seat like you do...but that makes it 100 times more difficult......i suggest you hit #3 you might enjoy!!!!

Thrust 02-13-04 04:28 PM

yea i've pulled off number 3

but i also made u add #4 heheheh

deacon 02-13-04 04:32 PM

i agree i add'd number 4 because of you....but you didnt explain it too well so i get half credit..
hah

Orpheus Rex 02-13-04 06:04 PM

It Depends On How The Facility And The Toilet Bowl Looks...
If It Looks Relatively Clean...I Sit My Ass On It...

But I Try To Use The Seat Cover If Its Available...:thumbup:

deacon 02-13-04 06:18 PM

yeah i see your point typically i dont trust the manufatured seat cover..so i contruct my own...it takes a damn while but is well worth it in the end..

!1

Koalatee 02-14-04 11:47 AM

< - Number two. Kids are effeminate nowadays - I move bowels in school like every other period. .

menolin 02-14-04 11:52 AM

i just wipe, sit an shit,
unless it looks an un-normal colour then i levitate!!

mc aines 02-14-04 11:54 AM

neither never need 2 shit in public places

self 02-14-04 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koalatee
< - Number two. Kids are effeminate nowadays - I move bowels in school like every other period. .

Word!

I shit all the time at school.

I just layer some TP all around the way.

Freeman 02-14-04 11:56 AM

Never had to...

But id do #3 if a had to...

Pz...

Freeman 02-14-04 11:59 AM

Should of done a poll really methinks...

Would of been interesting to see the overview of this in-depth subject from RB's opinion... Lol...

menolin 02-14-04 11:59 AM

mc aines an freeman,

you can't telll me you've never shit at school/college, a pub, got the urge to run out of woolworths to the mcdonalds shit in your lifes???

mc aines 02-14-04 12:03 PM

no i seriously havent......wen i was a baby may b yes but not since then.....shittin at skool is nasty man........the whole skool pisses all over the toilet and they all sit there uncleaned asses on da damn seat......shit is nasty thats y i never shit in public places ive never needed 2