RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Slavery Vs. Holocaust (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174319)

MadProphet 01-27-05 07:09 PM

Slavery Vs. Holocaust

we had a discussion at school about this today. Which one was worse....and please come with facts or at least respectable opinions to support your decision

N.Tavarez 01-27-05 07:11 PM

both were wrong but no race has got it as bad as the JEWS in history

Compose 01-27-05 07:18 PM

slavery was worse without a doubt...

slavery lasted hundreds of years
holocaust lasted like 3...

Insight. 01-27-05 07:18 PM

I gotta say Holocaust, my reasons:

(1) The Holocaust killed over 6 million people. Slavery killed people yes, but not as many.

(2) The Holocaust performed unbelievably wrong experiments on people.
Example: Injected a pregnant woman with concrete to see how long it would take for it to kill her and the baby, and who would die first.

(3) The Holocaust killed thousands of people and didn't even try. People living underground and shit died as well.

(4) Even now people in Ukraine will kill you if they hear you hid or your family hid Jews.

^^My 2 Cents. px

dOpEbOi 210 01-27-05 07:23 PM

i gotta say.......

dis is a damn waste of a fuckin thread...y would u debate this on a RAP site

American Tiger 01-27-05 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
slavery was worse without a doubt...

slavery lasted hundreds of years
holocaust lasted like 3...

Thats why I say Holocaust.
It was such a swift blow, often that makes more impact in a culture.

In slavery, blacks adapted.
The jew population today is at like 60%.....

Insight. 01-27-05 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOpEbOi 210
i gotta say.......
dis is a damn waste of a fuckin thread...y would u debate this on a RAP site

Because this is the LL where you say what's on your mind. You want rap talk, go to Hip Hop Talk then. In LL we talk bout what's up with our lives and what's going on in the world. So stop hating and trying to act thug on the net and fuck off.

20 GraND 01-27-05 07:31 PM

ya but more people died in the hollocuast

Compose 01-27-05 07:40 PM

more people died during slavery...

like i said,
hundreds of years...to 3 years

more people died in the holocaust in a shorter time span...but overall slavery had more deaths...

MadProphet 01-27-05 08:02 PM

mor died PER YEAR in the holocaust, no denying that.
more died in the...what like 200 years of slavery.

"(4) Even now people in Ukraine will kill you if they hear you hid or your family hid Jews."- personify

^^ maybe so but even now people are killed for simply being black (im sure you heard of the kkk)

and finally...adapted to slavery????? are you fucking serious

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-27-05 08:35 PM

Being black, I'm still gonna say Holocaust. They was frying them Jews and shit, and it was all out of just hatred. The faggot ass crackers who had slaves had it for a purpose(although bad, for a reason). Hitler just wanted them niggas dead.

Wickedclown 01-27-05 08:45 PM

this is a stupid thread.... but if i had to give an answer it would be the holocaust with out a doubt... the holocaust in ways is still going on today... the effects that it has had on the world is everlasting... the jewish population in the world is still down from where it once was or where it would be if it had never happend... im not downplaying slavery but in 5-10 years of the holocaust there were A LOT more people killed than in 200+ years of slavery... 6-10 milion jews were killed... end of story

fluidmoon 01-27-05 08:48 PM

You cant really argue which was worse, these horrific acts were worse to the people that actually went through them at that time,both directly and indirectly,both had an impact on society, BUT, if i had to choose one,like this thread implies,i'd go with the holocaust....pure evil.

Wickedclown 01-27-05 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotaasswhoopin4u
Being black, I'm still gonna say Holocaust. They was frying them Jews and shit, and it was all out of just hatred. The faggot ass crackers who had slaves had it for a purpose(although bad, for a reason). Hitler just wanted them niggas dead.

i didnt read this when i posted before but pop lotty... that is the most intelligent thing u have EVER said... i am compleatly impressed... i still hate you but i hate you a little less :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 01-27-05 09:12 PM

i wanna kno why would we take a step back and try 2 decide which one was worst
both were the 2 worst thing 2 happen in history...Holocaust was horrible
slavery was horrible

it doesnt get any worst
*Nuff Said*