RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   ~Lethal Reaction~ tryouts (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139073)

Effect 08-02-04 07:01 AM

~Lethal Reaction~ tryouts

Roster

Sinner leader
.:CHiLL:. co leader and siggy maker
ScarfaceBK text wirter elevation helper
ShakleS elevation helper

I need more people in this crew if we are going to sub form it it's going to be off the hook I have plenty positions and i'll choose who is going to be active enough for the crew and the people who are going to elevate this crew.... If you are going to be in the crew you'll have to be commanded and have respect for the leader because if we want this crew to work out them are the steps we'll have to take. I need help on a few things read up on the elevation area and I might have some nice positions in the crew for you...

!RIFF RAFF! 08-02-04 08:22 AM

siner im not the elevator of your crew....................................

Effect 08-02-04 08:40 AM

okay your off....

Effect 08-02-04 12:00 PM

upping this thread....

NGstuntman 08-02-04 12:42 PM

i'm kinda confused about this whole thing, u wanna explain it to me a lil more?
well u know i am in a crew already, and explain this whole elevation thing again. . . cool

NGstuntman 08-02-04 12:46 PM

what i am not really understanding is the wholepower struggle thing. are you sayin u are in control of everything?

and were jus basically rappers helpin u out?

if its all about u havin power than i ain't the one for this but if this is about teamwork and if i am getting a fair shot i'll think about it. . .

Effect 08-02-04 12:49 PM

well this is going to be a good crew but I'll need elevating in certain areas like sound alike rhymes because I can't do them but I know i'll be good once someone teaches me and this crew will be big once that happens i'll get more wins aswell. So im willing to make someone a co leader or give them a mod spot if they are gonna be my personal elevater. But I don't no are you elevated enough to teach...

ScarfaceBK 08-02-04 12:52 PM

Yo check dis out imma b in ur crew, tell me more and ill tell u, u know where to find ScarfaceBK, and dat loss should not b dere but ill take care of dat, so juss explain shit and ill tell u

raw killa 08-02-04 12:54 PM

nuttin should b bout power first off for n e crew da leader n othas should all b treated respectfully n in n w/e happens between each 2 help each other out wit w/e problems.
elevation well u jus gotta practice i recomend buyin a dictionary,theasrus,n rhyme book.in order 4 1 or a crew 1 prosper n grow u all gottas work equally hard at it.
if sum1 up more in 1 thing i.e.punchlines,metas,multis,personals,flow,structu re than help da otha 2 elevate n do battles 2 help up ur skills listen 2 peeps replies n opinions n dont let hataz n they dick ridaz get u down do wut u like have fun n brush ya shoulders off holla back n sry im in a crew already peace

Effect 08-02-04 01:00 PM

alrite i'm adding you to the roster are you going to be active?

Kayem 08-02-04 01:09 PM

Yo sinner how many more do you need now?

Effect 08-02-04 01:12 PM

it's already sub formed I just need more players in.

Kayem 08-02-04 01:16 PM

Why did ya take me out?

Effect 08-02-04 01:22 PM

I wasn't sure if you wanted to be in... if you want to be in you'll have to help me elevate because I can't run a crew with no elevation.

raw killa 08-02-04 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw killa
sry im in a crew already peace

dont put me on ur list dawg im already in a crew called B.A.M i told u dat but we can do collaborations im down 4 dat....lol :laugh: