RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   more reasons to hate 50 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134641)

Poppa Kap 07-12-04 10:51 AM

more reasons to hate 50

1. He is a hypocrit. He dissed Ja for singing on hooks, for trying to act for becoming too commerical but he has done the same.
2.His commercialness. I understand not everything he does is his choice, im sure his people tell him what direction to go etc so the label gets even more money. But it pisses me off so much that he has his name as the executive produer on Llyod Banks' album buit when u actually read who produces the tracks he isnt even on ONE(i dont think). Also that on Banks' album in the back there is a pic of him, WHY? its not ur album fuk off......& in the vid on fire when it flips to the Warrior tra, why does HE have to be the one that smashes the glass and let the camera delay on him. Get off his nuts kids......his rhymes arent even that good........his album production WAS & nufin else about him i like.

just a rant :)

Traxik 07-12-04 10:56 AM

lol, people really hate 50 here dont they, he is good in my opinion but yeh he's way too commercial now, and he shudnt be the main person in G Unit videos or the one who smashes glass when t goes into warrior, but i think his music is tight,

Plus i agree with the hippocrit thing, lol the fool

SkOtEe 07-12-04 11:31 AM

hahaha, people hate on 50 cos thats what they wanna be, he was the biggest rapper to come out last year and is in limelight now! so what, he justs wants to be as big as possible so let the man do his thing......

Hi-C 07-12-04 12:05 PM

the thing is he dont deserve it. i mean yeah, he is a savvy businessman startin his clothin line and label and shit, but as a rap artist he really isn't anything special, none of his rhymes are spectacular, he has like 1 or 2 catchy hooks at the most, his beats are ok but nothin all that great, and even his voice is annoying. the most he deserves is a small time underground label, even there he would probably have haters cuz in the underground theres actually lyrical talent. most of what i said goes for lil jon too, an all them "crunkies"

Traxik 07-12-04 12:25 PM

If he has no talent, how is he so big at the moment??

Hi-C 07-12-04 12:40 PM

how is lil jon big? how the fuck is the ying yang twins big? nobody knows, apparently the mainstream audience appreciates typical lyrics and a whole bunch of songs about ho's and money...

Presyce 07-12-04 12:53 PM

i agee with Hi-C lil jon is only big because he can say Yeah!! ok!!!

But 50 in my opinion hes aight Hes just tryin to be the biggest thing but i think Lloyd Banks should be the head of G Unit and shit 50 Aint that good but he aint that bad!!

He shouldnt go fuckin underground He would just come right back up

dren 07-12-04 03:25 PM

50 DOES have catchy hooks. 50 DOES usually have hot beats. He puts on a show for everyone, and people enjoy it. If he was such garbage people wouldn't pay to hear it. Yes there was a lot of hype, but he seemed to live up to that hype.

Being an executive producer does not mean you produced the songs...

gavin 07-12-04 05:23 PM

wots mainstream web ure realising hot shit and efvery one is liking it would u want him to make music that no one like think about it if ure good every1 gonna like u then now sposedly ure mainstream 50 aint the best but he better than people like fat joe

Jonix 07-12-04 05:30 PM

he got shot 9 times and i havent

Jonix 07-12-04 05:31 PM

Anyone on Aftermath should be respected cuz' its like the illest record label around right now.

emceedialect 07-12-04 11:21 PM

yo the only bad thing about 50 is his delivery is shit other than that he is all right

God 07-12-04 11:32 PM

he's only know for GETTING SHOT 9 TIMES..AND THE LEADER OF G-UNIT

thats all....

emceedialect 07-12-04 11:49 PM

hes got skills but his delivery kills it

Lunatic Lines 07-13-04 04:25 AM

the thing is he didnt get shot 9 times... its all a front the label put on... most people dont know how the music industry really works, its not about the music, its just a business to them... 50 is big because he suits what people like these days.. he probably doesnt even write half his shit.. rappin about hoes and guns n all that when he probly has a gf.. and hasnt touched a gun since his adolescent days as a smalltime thug.