RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Imagenery Dopeness (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=131676)

MoTiF 07-04-04 01:02 AM

"Promised"

Check Mate :)

SPuL™ 07-04-04 01:06 AM

yea, for my sig, if you got time, I want:

1. SPuL written in indigo color, wit graphiti type font.

2. under that in smaller letters write "aka Reckless" in white graphiti

3. then make the background a street basketball court at night. like buildins in the back if possible. And have no one on the court. Also, jus put a sacramento Kings logo on the center court part. But get the logo wit the "SK" only not their real logo

thanks a lot, man. :thumbup:

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 01:09 AM

^^I got you but it'll have to be tomorrow though, i'm going to bed. But I do got you.

SPuL™ 07-04-04 01:12 AM

ok, thanks a lot man. Yea, also did you drop by the BP forum to join or you jus posted there? jus wonderin'. pc :cool:

L.E 07-04-04 01:48 AM

A'ight...ya sigs are ill dawg....

Limited Edition
Ill IntentionZ
Eminem Pic
Don't Fuck Wit Us

Thank you.

Metaskriptz 07-04-04 03:43 AM

I remember I asked ya to hook me up on aim MetaPhysik remember, lol probably not
you said you was going to hook me up but heres my requests before I retire from the site

-Colors Black and Grey and have my name in Grey and fade off in black
like you have yours in your sig, Can ya hook me up exsactly like dat

-Background Black though

-Pics Can you have Nas like Faded in the background on the right side

-Basicly for interest hook it up like how you want it lol but make it Live
please becuz yo ish is hot, Thanks Yo

SPuL™ 07-04-04 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
yea, for my sig, if you got time, I want:

1. SPuL written in indigo color, wit graphiti type font.

2. under that in smaller letters write "aka Reckless" in white graphiti

3. then make the background a street basketball court at night. like buildins in the back if possible. And have no one on the court. Also, jus put a sacramento Kings logo on the center court part. But get the logo wit the "SK" only not their real logo

thanks a lot, man. :thumbup:

yea, also, if it isn't too late, could you have a wall on the right side, and kinda like on the G-Unit cover, could you put Lloyd Bank face on it? Like how they had Yayo's face faded on the wall of their Beg For Mercy cover. Thanks,. pc. :cool:

Ca'lam 07-04-04 03:29 PM

^hush my turn :p ..

k on my sig.. i would like its blue..you know how in your sig its clean and shit, and it dont look like it was done in pain lol ? thats all im askign for.. with the Name "Hoops" on it.. i dun really care as long as it looks tight.. grey and blue colors works pretty well with my settings (my shit is primarily black grey and blue hehe).. how much do i owe you for this ?

White Light 07-04-04 10:34 PM

ok 4 ma sig i would want...

- a person with his hood up underneither a light pole... so that the light is shinging on him and he would have his hoods up... (perefably a person who looks tough)

- also could u make it look like a tough neightbour hood like in the background like have a wall with graffiti or something like dat

- and then have the words White Light in white or w.e. colour looks best... in a cool font like the 1 u did for deadly vision...

- then could u have like a cool border..... mabye either like a border of bud (weed) or just a plain black border would be nice....

------------------------------------------

o ye and cancelle what i said bout da crew sig

MetaPhysik 07-06-04 06:39 PM

Working on Spul's sig now.

SPuL™ 07-06-04 11:04 PM

^weerd. You're my hero. :D lol

MetaPhysik 07-14-04 08:37 PM

Spul get on AIM. Re$tricted is this coo for a background?

Crossword 07-14-04 08:38 PM

oh shit kid... that kicks my bg's ass... nice shit man...

Crossword 07-14-04 08:39 PM

But, how's my throwback Sega sig look?... :)

Restricted 07-14-04 09:19 PM

Yea Meta...That Shit Is Mad Hot...I Didn't Think You Could Pull That Off...Looks Better Than The Actual Creators Of MK...LMAO...

Good Job Man...Appreciate It Much..

~R~