RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   John Mark Karr ADMITS to killing JonBenet Ramsey....wow.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233586)

.Ike. 08-17-06 07:44 PM

John Mark Karr ADMITS to killing JonBenet Ramsey....wow..

i cant believe this man...after 10 years...they catch this dude...

even though he claims it was an accident....he admitted to drugging and sexually assulting her...but didnt actually mean to kill her....

and jonbenets mom went to her grave knowing everyone thought it was her and her husband who did it....shame man...i remember that shit...

heres the link...unbelievable

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14379566/?GT1=8404

Kriptic 08-17-06 07:46 PM

i seen that shit on the news today..what a fuckin creep

.Ike. 08-17-06 07:49 PM

no shit man....

dude deserves to burn

TeamOne 08-17-06 07:51 PM

i swear to fuckin god i am the ONLY person who doesnt remember this shit...... all my friends and family are talkin about this shit, or atleast mentionin it... and all i can say is "JonBenet sounds like a boys name"......

Shear Kaughn 08-17-06 07:52 PM

its kinda funny how they just change intrest so quick from Isreal/Lebanan to this.......but yea its ashame how this went down....

Tha .Q 08-17-06 07:54 PM

Amazing how they make such a big EFFIN deal when a white child turns up missing or dead. But, do you hear about black kids murdered making NATIONAL news? NO.

Screw em

.Ike. 08-17-06 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
Amazing how they make such a big EFFIN deal when a white child turns up missing or dead. But, do you hear about black kids murdered making NATIONAL news? NO.

Screw em

and the ignorant comment of the day goes to..........

TeamOne 08-17-06 07:56 PM

^^^^ ummmm WTF are u talkin about........ thats not true...... im sorry that a TEN yr old murder case got solved and u just wanna bitch about inequality....

that was to Q, not Ike...... Ike: agreed

~Luciano~ 08-17-06 07:57 PM

have u seen that muthafuckas pic

he looks like a child killer

nerdy gumpy lookin muthafucka

can u imagine bein accused of killin your child

damn

Shear Kaughn 08-17-06 07:57 PM

but i do agree with Q on that.....not with the part with she making headline news because she is white....but what i'd like to know is how do things like this get the chance to make headline new channels.....like i'm sure there has been children of all backgrounds and colors and races who have died even more brutal murders then this.......ya know

and like that aruba thing.......girls go missing all the time...but what made THIS girl so special......ya see what i'm saying?

.Ike. 08-17-06 08:02 PM

ok.......

all of the time...in america...if a girl or boy of that age...of any color gets murdered....its gonna make the news...BUT...basically all of them are solved...i cant name how many times ive turned on the news and seen that a young black boy in nashville or a surrounding area was killed.....or even not in a surrounding area...shits on the news ALL the time....but usually about 99% of the time..they know exactly who did it........

the difference here is........it went unsolved for so long....a ten year old unsolved murder mystery that involves a girl so young...is gonna make headlines....wtf do u expect

Tha .Q 08-17-06 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
^^^^ ummmm WTF are u talkin about........ thats not true...... im sorry that a TEN yr old murder case got solved and u just wanna bitch about inequality....

that was to Q, not Ike...... Ike: agreed

You obviously don't hear alot about missing black children and those that turn up dead...It doesn't make NATIONAL news...

There's a premium put on white life...

It's sad...and unfortunate...But, I'll cry two tears in a bucket when they treat our black people equally.

PERIOD.

Amber alerts? "AMBER" <------------------ U put 2 and 2 together.

.Ike. 08-17-06 08:10 PM

if like a 8 yr old black girl was brutally murdered and it went unsolved for 10 years....you actually think it wouldnt make national news?...........

yea right

TeamOne 08-17-06 08:12 PM

do i have to bring up mr. till Q???? do i really have to or will u shut up.......

Tha .Q 08-17-06 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
do i have to bring up mr. till Q???? do i really have to or will u shut up.......

Emitt TIll? bro...different context...Hate crime versus some sociopath who killed a child

Which, by the way, hasn't been PROVEN yet...Don't be surprised if the charges get dropped against him.

I can tell u about 2 black boys who were drowned in a bathtub in DC by their mother...

Did you hear about that? NO..

But, I bet u heard about that WHITE MOTHER who drowned her children then plead insanity....(Andrea Yates)

Don't do it bruh...What I'm sayin is a bonafide FACT. Tragedies involving black people doesn't make national news like our white counterparts.