RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   battle:golden shellz vs. tainted (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134334)

Golden shellz 07-10-04 06:05 PM

battle:golden shellz vs. tainted

ty u ready?

Golden shellz 07-10-04 06:17 PM

not too long ago this pussy nigga came in da game
he just signed yesterday now he want all da fame.
Golden shellz da name cuz thats wat i put to ya
i hit him wit one shot, he move from luga ta ruga.
leave u stranded nigga no where else to run
he got blind-sited from seein tha chrome-plated handgun.
run, run i think thats wat Ghostface said,
blat, blat my gun said as i lay u to rest.
fuck da sunshine ill kill u regardless
im immortal nigga, i stay in da darkness.

Tainted 07-10-04 06:50 PM

My guns clap so hard, leave ya crew a bloodfest,
You think he ready to see his heart hang from chest.
Make ya knee caps do a back flip,
Amateur know he not ready for this rap shit.
Nigga knows he's buns,
Probably dosen't even know how to even use a gun.
Leave you in a body bag in the river,
Deagles clap so hard, even 50 cents whould shiver.
Leave ya intestines on da floor, let you see ya liver.
Before deliverin' the final blow, that'll made ya crew quiver.

TAKENOTICE 07-17-04 02:32 PM

aight battle decent punches and flow alright structures for both but tainted though you played off his gun knowledge or lack their of you talked alot bout his crew than him and shellz seemed to attempt all his verses punches on yah so vote shellz...
Golden don't sleep on my bitchslap kid... lets get it....

Golden shellz 07-19-04 07:10 PM

uppin 4 vote

Wun Lyricist 07-21-04 09:21 AM

Yo good battle
Punches-Tainted
Flow-Tainted
Style-Tainted
Multis-Golden
Overall-Tainted

Good Battle

D-ICED 08-01-04 03:16 AM

very weak you both need to elevate fo real.shells had better punches and vocab neither had any good disses or vocab at all.shells had better flow i cant follow tainted struture i doubt anyone can.vote to shells

return honest votes in my battles dr and be banned

Justify 08-05-04 01:06 AM

Weak battle, both ya kids need to elevate, work on punches...gun talk is played shellz...you arent a thug so dont rap like your one...not votin on this weak shit, just leavin feeedback...and thanks for blacklistin me caliph, woulda had a vote on your battle if you wouldnt of cuz you merked ill bing

TeamOne 08-05-04 01:10 AM

i think tainted got this cuz his lines flowed and had good punches, but neither of yall really talked about each other........ juss talkin bout guns and shit like most rappers........ u couldve gotten on each other much better, but both yall took care of bussiness..... ohh an spread the love to my battle too:

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ht=FuxJustAWord

BrOTheRP.A.R.A. 08-06-04 09:36 AM

my votes on tainted he had flow and good punchlines the other guy had better rhymes so i give it to T peace

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Justify 08-06-04 09:41 AM

brother, dude you need to explain your votes...you leave 2 sentences..that isnt enough, no wonder your votes always gettin DQd...and i decided to vote on this...i vote for tainted because golden shells used a played concept

The One 08-09-04 02:13 PM

aiight this battles was nto all that hot bot of yall had okay verses

structure goldenshell
opener both was lame but golden shell
punches?
flow tainted
overall v- golden shellz

D-Blue 08-10-04 05:10 PM

iight i voted 4 shellz cuz he had betta punchez n personals...as well as da otha dood but he needed to elevate mo on diz battle well great battle ya 2

Vote 4 ma battlez on ma signature as a return

M-Eazy 08-11-04 12:02 PM

imma start with taited, leave the guns and shyt out...its played out, and it was wacko...good flow, no personals directed to golden shellz, but you had nice rhyming and nice structure of yo flow

golden shellz: too many choppy lines, places that you fell off in the flow. but nice flow all around, nice punches, and personals...no metaphors in therre that i seen and can remember...not a stick to the rib good flow, but it was still handlin

overall: uppin to golden shellz, better personals and punches...nice flow ya'll, practice and keep elevating, ummm, thats it