RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why I love RV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206667)

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 10:49 PM

Why I love RV

Where else can I go and see someone whos' sig is full of quotes of people who said he sounded even remotely like Eminem, yet have that exact same person say I sound like a "mainstream artist like KRS-1, and kool-g rap"......kool G rap...and...fuckin KRS-1....mainstream...

Where else can I go and see a handfull of people who's goals are to get signed, yet someone who IS signed tells em how to do the same and they say he dosen't knwo what he's talkign about.

Where else can I go and see someone who can't even spell call someone else "stupuid". TWICE.

Where else can I go and read responses from motherfuckers who's list of shows is limited to "I once freestyled on my bed to my aunt" and tell em that I'm performing at a venue with over 85,000 people, and STILL be labeld as someone who dosen't know what he's talkign about. I paid my dues and made my moves, yet someone who's no where near a career in rap is telling me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Where else can I go and make progress toward mainstream success, and instead of getting love from those trying to get up, get loose-talk from motherfuckers who barely even rap, far less make moves.

Edit:Where else can I go and see the exact same dude who asked me "damn, how do you know all this music stuff?" then later ask me to help him not get dicked on his 'contract', to see him now call me a know-it-all.

Where else can I go post and get followed by the exact same net-junkies in every single post and all they post is straight up garbage with no sorta benefit to anybody.

Capone 08-29-05 10:52 PM

lol....you alot of your threads are beef threads or sumthing related =/

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-noise
lol....you alot of your threads are beef threads or sumthing related =/

nah the envious ones come in and make em beef threads. "What?? Doomsday did what?? He's got who on board? DJ Vlad?? He's performing where?? Giants Stadium?? FUCK THAT SHIT!! WE GOTTA LAY THE HATE EXTRA THICK TODAY!!" this board's liek a middleschool girls locker room with twice the bloody pussies and 4x the sweaty homosexuals with whistles.

Demonic Storm 08-29-05 10:59 PM

lol

people always tryin to be accepted, that's all that is @ Dooms
kids get online and start living a world they could never live in real life

til 'em to continue eatin e-penises and keep it moving

-Storm

Kirk 08-29-05 11:04 PM

*hugs doomsday*

Where you performing homie?

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Storm
lol

people always tryin to be accepted, that's all that is @ Dooms
kids get online and start living a world they could never live in real life

til 'em to continue eatin e-penises and keep it moving

-Storm

lol, now that's some words to live by right there. The shit I don't get is..if you aren't/cant/wont do something, why try to shit on someone who is/did/will? smh. That online life must be EVERYTHING to their asses, lol. Fuckem. Let em eat an e-penis. ;)

KOOL COL-B 08-29-05 11:05 PM

"I once freestyled on my bed to my aunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Where else can u go tha beutiful KOOL COL-B?

i'll assume u just fogot 2 add that 2 tha list by accident :cool:

werd

TeamOne 08-29-05 11:06 PM

welll while all of u are gettin real pissed at Doomsday........ ill remind u that Me and Dooms are waitin for votes in our Audio Battle ;)
lmao. jk

Paranoid 08-29-05 11:06 PM

dooms, dooms, dooms has gotta be dooms

:thumbup:

Blay'all 08-29-05 11:07 PM

ayo Dooms, u got a link to more songs than that 3 on Dmusic?

and u black? it doesnt matter, i just always thought u were white for some reason, but if ur white i would be hella surprised now after hearing your audio.... shit is tight..

Paranoid 08-29-05 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.a.Y

and u black? it doesnt matter, i just always thought u were white for some reason, but if ur white i would be hella surprised now after hearing your audio.... shit is tight..

if you think so:)

i never heard any of his new shit.

High-Dro 08-29-05 11:09 PM

hahahahaha...how true

Paranoid 08-29-05 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
hahahahaha...how true

hows it funny, he wants rv so bad.

he's neteral sexual

Capone 08-29-05 11:11 PM

Giants Stadium

fo real shit!!!!! dam

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
*hugs doomsday*

Where you performing homie?

an e-hug, lol. Now I seen it all. I'm performing at Giants Stadium at The Meadowlands on september 24th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
welll while all of u are gettin real pissed at Doomsday........ ill remind u that Me and Dooms are waitin for votes in our Audio Battle ;)
lmao. jk

lol, you bastard. :thefinger:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.a.Y

thought I was white? lol, I believe it. But yeah, I'm actually 3rd generation half black half white. As for more tracks, my old d-music page is http://doom.dmusic.com. Might have to blow the dust off some of them shits, lol. The other page is all the new stuff. Gonna upload one of my favorite new tracks there tonight.