RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DoomsDay just a question (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210441)

Status 10-03-05 02:30 AM

DoomsDay just a question

aight yo, you are signed and have a crew , im guessing, and do shows and seem like your in the booth alot, but what do your boys int he crew and Rush think about you being on a internet rap battling site? they think your dumb? think your wack? make fun of you, and do you show them your audio battles? just wondering?

Status 10-03-05 02:31 AM

this is not ment to be beef.................just bored and dont feel like writing anymore tonight

La Cosa Nostra 10-03-05 02:32 AM

I'm willing to bet he doesent really talk to them about it at all.....

Status 10-03-05 02:37 AM

thats what im thinking to....

La Cosa Nostra 10-03-05 02:37 AM

Then why did you even make this thread..

Status 10-03-05 02:40 AM

to see what he do.......plus im bored and dont fee like writing and yo we need to collab like we was soppused to a while back

Ysdat 10-03-05 03:11 AM

My bros know i go on this site, One of them registered (cdusit).I dont see why he would worry about judgment, I fail to see the uncool thing about going on this site.

Terumoto 10-03-05 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
My bros know i go on this site, One of them registered (cdusit).I dont see why he would worry about judgment, I fail to see the uncool thing about going on this site.

non-net rappers frown on net-rapping.

∆ P E X X 10-03-05 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
aight yo, you are signed and have a crew , im guessing, and do shows and seem like your in the booth alot, but what do your boys int he crew and Rush think about you being on a internet rap battling site? they think your dumb? think your wack? make fun of you, and do you show them your audio battles? just wondering?

They all know, but no one relaly gives a shit. Just liek I don't care that Khi makes slow jams that only he hears, lol. Or that Ox used to go to spoken word joints. They're all "out of character' for a rapper, but one of us think that's who that person IS. They speet 'ot fiyah on the tracks and the business mind is right, so who cares? Besides that, they know I am exactly what I am - a dude who raps and posts our music on the internet. Along the way I'll battle someone and J knows about it and is actually into it. It's liek a 1/10th scale Rap Game to us. None of this is any kind of secret.

Whys That? 10-03-05 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
non-net rappers frown on net-rapping.

lol @ this statment.

Judgment is so cool these days.

Serial 10-03-05 05:05 AM

Im pretty sure he wouldnt be in the crew if they thought he waas whack.

Terumoto 10-03-05 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys That?
lol @ this statment.

Judgment is so cool these days.

As in me judging, or them judging?

Tha Q. 10-03-05 06:36 AM

cudn't this be a PM or an AIM message

yea...I think it cud be

New Meth0d 10-03-05 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.