RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Papoose vs Fat Joe (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245629)

ILL GEE 03-05-08 04:02 PM

Papoose vs Fat Joe

Heard on the radio yesterday that Fat Joe stepped to Paps on some grown man shyt.... and ended up getting a two piece with a biscuit for talking out da side of his neck!... i'm just saying... if you rolling 9 deep on someone with only 2 dudes with him...you ain't supposed to be taking an "L"...

Fat Joe... ya losing ya street cred, man....

comments? views?

WhoAmI 03-05-08 04:08 PM

u win some u lose some...what more can i say? lol

Cola 03-05-08 04:20 PM

ur a dipshit, look on www.thisis50.com and you'll get a better view of what really happened

ILL GEE 03-05-08 06:11 PM

hey fuck face... i said i heard it on the radio and i was asking for views and comments... papoose did an interview with tigger...fat joe also did an interview with tigger... both dudes have their own accounts of what happened... try not to be such a jackass, you jizz guzzler!

WhoAmI 03-05-08 06:25 PM

did fat joe literally tell the dj he lost or did he try skate around the facts like they usually do lool

ILL GEE 03-05-08 06:29 PM

you gotta listen to the fat joe interview... two totally different stories... fat joe's story seems a lot more believable...either way... this shyt's ridiculous

Cola 03-06-08 10:18 AM

ddummbbb asssss...GO TO WWW.THISIS50.COM it shows Fat Joe talking into the camera, holding hte picture of him that fifty posted with him having a black eye. He's like, do it look like a got a black eye? fuck no. Then it shows the CD cover of the "Elephant in the Sand" mixtape, and its funny as fuck. Check it out...fucking tard-o

Ransum 03-06-08 10:25 AM

why are they beefing?

Cola 03-06-08 10:47 AM

cuz fat joe tried to eat him

ILL GEE 03-06-08 08:53 PM

look here, homie!... I DID go to the site... and i saw the pics and listened to fat joe's side... when i posted this i had only heard the papoose interview.... you talk shyt for no apparent reason and expect kats to bow down to you?... get over yaself... and grow da hell up... inet beef is gay... if that's what you into go find one of the other homo thugs on this site and chat it up with them... i'm done with you

ILL GEE 03-06-08 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
why are they beefing?

cuz papoose was laughing at 50 dissing fat joe during a radio interview... the whole shyt is gay

Cola 03-07-08 09:29 AM

.....3 words. Your a Fag

Chris Stylez 03-07-08 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
look here, homie!... I DID go to the site... and i saw the pics and listened to fat joe's side... when i posted this i had only heard the papoose interview.... you talk shyt for no apparent reason and expect kats to bow down to you?... get over yaself... and grow da hell up... inet beef is gay... if that's what you into go find one of the other homo thugs on this site and chat it up with them... i'm done with you

um....its called E-net. Just messing whats good with ya homie Also...Fat Joe seems like the one to start some shit with people who are smaller with them. And it does seem like Cassidy set him up

Valor 03-07-08 01:19 PM

fat joe get's owned......lmfao ELEPHANT IN THE SAND

WhoAmI 03-07-08 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
.....3 words. Your a Fag

last thing i heard IG was in the army fighting for YOUR country

and you're doing WHAT to benefit anyone other than yourself?

give respect where it's due