RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Paranoid vs Jay 3rd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241412)

Paranoid 04-13-07 01:28 AM

Paranoid vs Jay 3rd

Battle Rules:

1:00-2:00 (its alright if you go a bit over 2)
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

1 week to check in and 1 day to drop after check in.

all i ask is yall be honest with votes, and make sure their well explained.

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 04-20-07 at 01:28 AM

Must drop verse in 1600 minutes after check in.

System 04-13-07 03:56 PM

Paranoid has ACCEPTED this battle on 04-13-07 03:56 PM.

Paranoid 04-13-07 03:57 PM

www.soundclick.com/paranoidcan

"vs. Jay 3rd"

Lyrics:
Ayyo fucka Jay 3rd I'm leavin em crushed
I'm feedin em mush, cause he's dazed like a shroom
Phased by my tune, you get places in third
Cause first was me, and second is the verse
Jay's a greeser, except he can't gas it up
I crash a nut that can't pop the beaver
I'm so fast you couldn't stop my cheater
Examine me tight, cause you aint close to fame
Who chose to name you bronze on a mic?
My Jawn so tight, you look wrong dispite
The uglyness that people see in ya face
I think you haste and besides the race
I'm leavin you rocked cause I could hit a g
Spit a free? but this is from the dome
You never collabed? no wonder you alone
So play fetch my dog and go get the bone
You aint no pimp you get played wit ease
Like the next Buffy, you'se slayed for greed
Your amature, thats why you always battle noobs?
I cattle dudes that choose to beef witta cow
Your first L, Me, and your last win who?
Cause kids like you always end up in'a zoo
The circus is proud and the purpose is out
I think Sherlock holmes came to investigate
So I estimate whether his fraction is wrong
No action to long, he can't ration a song
I'm blastin it strong, but this dudes really weak
Like a silly geek he's gamin, (cause hes a nerd)
Hes really a poser, talkin; but it's all pretend
And when he goes datin, he only see's men
I'm so annoyed, he musta made me paranoid.
Cause yo jay 3rd's only buff when he pops steroids

System 04-14-07 08:05 PM

Jay 3rd has ACCEPTED this battle on 04-14-07 08:05 PM.

Paranoid 04-14-07 10:39 PM

please dont no show man, I already dropped my verse.

Jay 3rd 04-15-07 01:09 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=5237045

scroll down for the lyrics on SC for those who like to read wit it.. this was filtered real quick.. ima be busy for a lil while so had to get it now.. otherwise i wouldnt of made it.. so here ya go..

Paranoid 04-15-07 04:30 AM

you had some pretty nice lines dude, some pretty nice personals man, too bad i aint know much about you but thats coo. who the fuck is paydro lol?

Ysdat 04-15-07 05:17 AM

Voted For: Jay 3rd

Para - Qualitys sounding ok on the intro, beats sounding cool. Proberly the best ive heard you rap, havent heard any of your shit for a while, you have adecent attempt at punches, coulda come with some better wordplay, "he's a nerd" you can tell you punched after that, we all punch from time to time, but I think the transition coulda been a bit smoother on it. Nothing personal in it, ( in saying that i aint no shit about the kid so I might a missed a little somthing) you have some ok multis in this, over all its a cool verse. Yet to play other kids so i wont say shit on a comparism level just yet.

jay 3rd - Lol @ the manson style.
Emotion and mic presence is cool, rapping on a confident level, flows ok, biut off in spots but not nothing too noticable. Your punches are ok, only a few signifigant through out the entire thing, production and qualitys cool man, dubs and Libs are nice. Could do with some better breath control but you made it work. Outro is ok, um, talking about nick pedro in a battle against someone else?! ok.

and dawg dont fake it your a virgin just face it
should be a baseball coach how u never touched bases
VS
Phased by my tune, you get places in third
Cause first was me, and second is the verse

Overall: Para you dropped decent bro, but nothing you said hit hard, your emotion behind the joint wasnt there, you just didnt sound like you were "in" the battle, it sounding like you were doing it for the sake of doing it.
Jay 3rd, you diodnt exactly drop solid, but you came with a few more solid punches, emotion was in it. I feel you just scrapped through on this one.

Paranoid 04-15-07 05:28 AM

^wow you have the nerves to do that. Yea okay I thought my delivery was good, I thought thats what I had a edge on compared to Jay 3rd. but he def got me wit his lyrics, and Tzar your lines that you favour by me wow I thought I had better wordplay then that. P.S your a dick that cant rap shit.

Ysdat 04-15-07 05:44 AM

lol @ you having a cry over a RV vote against you, grow the fuck up son, you lost, watch the other votes pan out and everyone will agree.

fucking fuck!! whats RV coming to when even the so called audio heads have a cry over a honest vote against them. Bitch!!

Paranoid 04-15-07 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
lol @ you having a cry over a RV vote against you, grow the fuck up son, you lost, watch the other votes pan out and everyone will agree.

fucking fuck!! whats RV coming to when even the so called audio heads have a cry over a honest vote against them. Bitch!!

lol stfu i know the vote is fine wit me, its just what you said offended me cause it's like you know about delivery cause you have none.

Ysdat 04-15-07 05:54 AM

Your forgetting one huge thing, end a the day YOU cant rap.

Jay 3rd 04-15-07 10:27 AM

lol nuff of the back and forth arguen.. yea Tzar i could of came better .. this was really rushed for me... i just have work .. and my cars fuckin up on me so i gotta wok on that .. so this week is packed for me so i was like fuck it might as well drop now...
and nick pedro is NJP (carsonjet) was just talkin to him and didnt like his view of life and how he thinks of people.. so i was like blah i have a few seconds left might as well use it.. he's only worth a filler haha..
thanx for the honest tzar appreciate it.. will be more solid on the next battle p'z

Jay 3rd 04-15-07 10:32 AM

and paranoid all u do is have to look at threads i start and reply in and u can find out a lot about someone... i just peeped the thread from kaughn and saw u said " well my dad give me all my money" and just used that and u bein under 18... lol not hard to do thats why i did it quick....
and damn i didnt really listen to mine much till now... u can realy hear ythe echo in my place.. damn i hate tile man..

P To Tha R! 04-15-07 10:46 AM

This was feedback posted for Paranoid

Jay 3rd - You had delivery that's it really...you kept it energetic..flow was forced..and lyrics were whack..nothing great in there shit sound rushed anyway

Para - Lyrics were meh, whack most of the time too had one or two nice ones..flow was more smoother, a lil monotone he beat u on delivery..that easy shit was so out of place lol the closer was weak..but iuno both y'all didn't rlly come at it yo

Tbh this battle was pretty whack..

so this jus feedback i can't choose