RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Ghey Marriage (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184653)

Each 04-02-05 10:35 AM

Gay Marriage

What's your opinion on it? I'm indifferent, cause if they want to do it then it's their choice. I don't think anybody should be denied the opportunity to marry the person they love. But that's just my thoughts, so what do yall have to say on the subject?

[.:D:.] 04-02-05 01:24 PM

yea i agree wit u...y should anyone care...but whats funny is...even if the couple doesnt get married..that dont mean they wont stay together...people just dont think...

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:39 PM

yea i agree with you. i don't think we have the right to say who someone can and cannot marry .. to be honest i think it violates what this country was built on...i don't understand why people are so uptight ... just because they believe that its morally wrong? i think that is a lame reason. i know i wouldnt want someone saying i couldnt marry a white girl because i'm brown.. things will change .. they always do

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:11 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^werd

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:12 PM

my girls has a gay friend and i refuse to hang out with him
they fucking stress me out with all there queerness i dont hate them but cant be around them

Blay'all 04-02-05 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
yea i agree wit u...y should anyone care...but whats funny is...even if the couple doesnt get married..that dont mean they wont stay together...people just dont think...

Yeah but its the fact that marriage is a religious thing...
Its a holy procedure... least used to be...

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 05:15 PM

tha pope would be apalled at this thread lol
R.I.P JOHN PAUL II:(

Key... 04-02-05 05:15 PM

why hate and segregate?
....let them be wut they want to be mate..
Goverment allowed it in some states
.....but still look at the hate it creates

Terumoto 04-03-05 07:24 AM

^lmao deadly..

But yo, the reason they're so uptight is cos its morally wrong to be gay, or so it says in the bible.

Its also morally wrong to lie, cheat, steal and kill... But thats alright, somehow.

If gays wanna get married let em. Specially if they're women.

Status 04-03-05 07:31 AM

umm i say being gay is bad, i dont like that shit and it shouldnt be done becuase it says not to in the bible and also its not right, and OMB it isnt ok to lie cheat and steal that is why its a crime to cheat and steal but lieing isnt but stil the other 2 are

Terumoto 04-03-05 08:28 AM

But people do it all the time. And what about killing? The government is prepared to send innocent men to war to die, but not to let gays marry because its morally wrong?

Shit bein gay aint good... But if a "free country" really existed, you would be able to marry whoever you want.

KOOL COL-B 04-03-05 02:58 PM

i think gay people should b allowed 2 git married if they want. and fuck people who r like "i hate all those fags"

my uncle iz gay, and he's a kool mafucka. if anybody did sum hate crime shit on him cuz he's gay id have that mafucka swared.

and i hate it wen people say "its wrong cuz it sez that in tha bible" y tha fuck do u care about tha bible??? if ur gonna let a book control how u think then fucka u. werd

Speats 04-03-05 03:28 PM

what im gonna is bad but god put us on earth to create other people,how the hell can we create new people with dicks in are ass?

Blay'all 04-03-05 03:37 PM

Haha yeah, it is just unnatural, we were meant to reproduce or else we wouldnt exist anymore, and gay couples cant do that...

And still, i say that if we're talkin about a religous ceremony here it should at least be able to be kept religous... i dont see why government should have anything to do with marriage anyways...