RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   13 year old says "I need an abortion", Florida says "Fuck you" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188314)

schema 04-28-05 05:06 PM

13 year old says "I need an abortion", Florida says "Fuck you"

Yeah so basically this 13 year old "long-term foster care" kid got knocked up and asked her caseworker to take her to get an abortion. The caseworker agreed and they made arrangements to get it done on a tuesday....

The tuesday morning that it was supposed to be done, for some random ass reason, the state asked a judge to grant a temporary injuntion, which he did, and now she is not allowed to have the abortion until the ACLU kicks some ass and the injunction is lifted...

Their reasoning was somehting about her being a ward of the state and they want tests done to make sure she is mentally competent to make the decision.

which is bullshit...since when have you had to be mentally competent to get an abortion?...crazy people have been getting abortions for years...just another one of the bushes abusing his power to appease the religious fundamentalists...

I feel for the poor girl...cases like this run notoriously slow and she may be forced into being a mother before the case is resolved...just because of some bullshit...

fucked up...

please dont mention anything about religion in your replies...educated debate...

B. Magik 04-28-05 05:10 PM

How come noone's assasinated Bush yet???

Sean Gunner 04-28-05 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK~MAGIK
How come noone's assasinated Bush yet???

Too many security guards.... :shoot:

villagepimp 04-28-05 05:23 PM

Fuck it... she shouldn't be having sex at 13 anyways. Abstinence kids... use it... cuz I didn't. Even tho I don't regret it... but don't run the chance of ruining your life like this chick did... fucked up shit.

¤ÐÅž¤ 04-28-05 05:24 PM

13 years old........omg, wow, that shits fucked
what 13 year old in their right mind would want a kid
like fuck shes still a kid herself...............

...Voke... 04-28-05 05:25 PM

^^word, she could of used a condom, the pill, patch the shot

wtf stupid chick...all this shit for the purpose of preventing this kind of shit
her stupid ass should of used it..........

KOOL COL-B 04-28-05 05:26 PM

all she gotta do iz jump off a picknic table n do a belly flop on tha pavement, werd

King Solo 04-28-05 05:33 PM

^^^ gotta love the funny ass random posts

but yea, gettin pregnant at 13 is fucked up.............i was still a wee little virgin man at 13................then at 14.............different story!!!!!

It is a lesson to youths out there though...........if ya gonna get down with it make sure ya get Johnny in on the action!!!!

¤ÐÅž¤ 04-28-05 05:39 PM

lol,.....jump off a picnic table onto her belly..
rofl,........ya well thats how they usta do it back ol'school ways

Viva 04-28-05 05:45 PM

yeah i dont really believe in abortion.....and i do think that they should make sure shes emotionally and mentally fit for this decision, but then again, I wouldnt want to be pregnant at 13!!!!!

but yeah fuck bush and his brother,sum1 should have made their moms, get an abortion!!

Sweft 04-28-05 05:53 PM

Dude, fuck bush. That hella fucked up.. I mean, at 13 how can she even raise a kid.. and she is in foster care. I mean, I would support her choice. At 21 I am not ready for a kid.. how can a 13 year old single parent raise a kid..
Fucked up man.. fucked up... hey do you know what state that is in.?

I heard like, if you have a child right. You can take it to any hospital or police station. fire department and give your kid away know questions asked.

Sweft

Sweft 04-28-05 05:54 PM

Flordia! Duhhhhhhh
:slaps head: READ THE STORY TITLE.. I can be such a idiot sometimes.

Sweft

KOOL COL-B 04-28-05 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
harsh comment but wat the fuck is a 13 year old doin fuckin anyway n if she is fuckin were a condom, theres a reason y theres an age limit to fuck n this is it

maaaan, there kids round here fuckin thats alot younger then 13, i aint gonna say its fucked up or nuthin, cuz i know that i would b doin tha same thang at that age if i had tha chance, werd

Tremendous 04-28-05 06:52 PM

Yall think thats something, this nigga named SMoke in my crew who is 19 got 2 kids by a 15 year old