RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Damn Yo... I guess this is my goodbye thread.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186491)

Dabatos 04-16-05 05:00 PM

Damn Yo... I guess this is my goodbye thread..

Shyt.. imma get killed on monday... these peeps from a real life crew called "The Buisness Man" startin shyt with me.. sayin "nigga! Y you be muggin me all the time" etc.. and im like wtf?? fuck you bitch.. i dont look at gay ass's like you.. etc.. then now they all wanna meet up after skewl at westmoor park on mondayy sayin shyt like.. lets go then.. then he gonna bring his crew.. while i only got 2 bestfriends that gonna watch.. shyt.. now i need to get more peeps to come.. well yeah.. like this "crew" they got a rep for almost killing this one sophmore.. he was in hospital for 7 months due to a colma.. shyt.. so after monday i dont' think imma be here for a while..

and no i ain't actin like i live in the hood.. cuz i don't.. my skewls in a mid class area..
pc.......

oh n golden.. run VE for me now..

Ltizzle 04-16-05 05:05 PM

dayumn, good luck man.......hope shit works out for ya...

Germ 04-16-05 05:06 PM

man, just tell him to come on RV......and we'll fuckin e-jump him, set him straight............shit, thats intense though, well i hope you dont die :)

$wollzilla™ 04-16-05 05:08 PM

cop urself a knife or a gun fam...

Nynth Degree 04-16-05 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
man, just tell him to come on RV......and we'll fuckin e-jump him, set him straight............shit, thats intense though, well i hope you dont die :)

Shit, fuck a e-jump...put those motherfuckers in a thread with me and C.A.L.I for 30 seconds, maybe 45. They won't fuck with you anymore, 'cuz they'll have been whored and owned way too much. :thumbup:

.Poetic. 04-16-05 05:16 PM

Shit...

Good luck Chris..

Pop Lotty 04-16-05 05:34 PM

Your a herb if you actually go up there without more than 8 other dudes.

J. Luth 04-16-05 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty

lol weerd to that.

Logic The Goonie 04-16-05 06:12 PM

You better get some snipers on the roof.

$wollzilla™ 04-16-05 06:13 PM

^^^You better get funny

TeamOne 04-16-05 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty

and theyre pussies for needin more than 8 guys to take care of one dude....... wats ur point?

Logic The Goonie 04-16-05 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHa KiNG.D.HuG
^^^You better get funny

You better get off my nuts.

KOOL COL-B 04-16-05 06:30 PM

aight, this iz wut u do, run away, then they'll chase u, jump in a big pool, they go in after u, then u jump out n wile they all still in tha pool, u throw a toaster in at them, werd

Logic The Goonie 04-16-05 06:52 PM

LMAO.

So random. So funny.