RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   fuck all u minorities!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251207)

Dufflebag Boy 10-28-09 10:47 PM

fuck all u minorities!!!

this threads gonna be interesting :thumbup:

Adam 10-28-09 11:07 PM

You're trying way to hard to be humorous, it failed miserably.

Dufflebag Boy 10-28-09 11:20 PM

^^no im actually not trying at all im just waiting on ya'll to humor me....i know this site loves to hate so i gave yall sumthin really to hate...

Cola 10-28-09 11:56 PM

thats a great picture of you

Retribution 10-29-09 12:07 AM

lmao thats fucked up hommie

Ysdat 10-29-09 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You're trying way to hard to be humorous, it failed miserably.

you took the words right out a mouth.. i wonder if it when you were kissing me [/meat loaf]

pause.

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-09 08:05 AM

Minoritys are fine.. I just dont like it when they come to my country and DONT intergrate into my society and start their OWN forms of government within their communitys that do not show any respect to the laws set by MY government.

THAT shits me.. It brings THEIR problems to MY country which is the sole reason these people left in the first place.

Tha Q. 10-29-09 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
Minoritys are fine.. I just dont like it when they come to my country and DONT intergrate into my society and start their OWN forms of government within their communitys that do not show any respect to the laws set by MY government.

THAT shits me.. It brings THEIR problems to MY country which is the sole reason these people left in the first place.

you act as is Australia is the best thing since sliced bread.

TitoBronsky 10-29-09 10:31 AM

The world is grand place... we are everybody... 2 hate some 1 is 2 hate urself... point the finger there's 3 pointin back @ u....

Adam 10-29-09 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

I'd believe in Australia before I'd ever believe in a christian God.

Lyriclesolja 10-30-09 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
The world is grand place... we are everybody... 2 hate some 1 is 2 hate urself... point the finger there's 3 pointin back @ u....

yep i completely agree :thumbup:

M&rk 10-31-09 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

the world is fucked, i dont hate anyone really, but i really do hate governments of all kinds and the world is plagued with them all over it

_Talksic_ 10-31-09 04:44 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^word

La Cosa Nostra 10-31-09 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

far from it man...

We got a real problem with killing tourists at the moment they seem to get in a lot of trouble here in the nightlife..

plus our immigration laws are fucked they let anybody in way too easily...

M&rk 11-01-09 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
far from it man...

We got a real problem with killing tourists at the moment they seem to get in a lot of trouble here in the nightlife..

plus our immigration laws are fucked they let anybody in way too easily...

sounds pretty dope, expecially if i can get in easily, i hate america. i try not participating in night life so i should be good there, but the kangaroos and snakes and aboriginies and shit like that would be pretty scary