RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck fucking cops, suck my fucking dick you police sons of bitches (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199609)

Grave Digger 07-12-05 02:47 PM

Fuck fucking cops, suck my fucking dick you police sons of bitches

Fucking arrested my dads nephew or my uncle or wt/v, he lost custody of his little girl (my cousin) to his wife who is in no way fit to be a mother and is a crazy sadistic whore who will never be the parent Bobby was, so he moves to Canada to get away from that stupid whore and takes his kid with him, (my cousin who he didnt have custody at the time.) Obviously that was illegal but he got across the border and brought the courtcase for custody to Canada. Now he loses again, he has no home and no job and was living with my dad. He was a really cool guy, and really nice yo, you know, he wasnt one of those criminal no place to go type guys, he was a good man. He just wanted to make some quick bucks, so he was gun-running with his cousin, simple, deliver the guns and get 20 grand, but the cops were on his cousin and arrested them, the court case is almost over, and I think Bobby is gonna get around 20 years, fuck those assholes, suck a dick you fucking police.

Grave Digger 07-12-05 03:05 PM

*shakes head* damn cops

Talon Ted 07-12-05 03:10 PM

Damn. Thing is if he was smarter, he wouldn't gun-run. That's if he wanted his daughter back. He's been arrested for it, now he'll probably never get her back until she is older..But word, cops are gay.

Grave Digger 07-12-05 03:37 PM

exactly, obviously the mom is gonna get the kid 80% of the time.. it's bullshit

schema 07-12-05 03:39 PM

well if the dad is a gun-runner...

how is that gonna look to a judge...

he might be a good guy but all the judge is looking at is..."this guy has a dangerous ass job that might get him killed...plus hes probably going to prison for 20 years"...

he wouldnt be doing his job if he left the kid with the dad...

Grave Digger 07-12-05 03:43 PM

Get him killed? This is Canada, quebec, no one is gonna kill him it was simple, take the guns from one guy, give it to his cousin, basically his cousin called him up and asked if he was down, 20 grand is A LOT of money to make in 3 hours. So he agreed, he dosnt have anything else to do and he already lost his kid, and now he's stuck in jail.

KOOL COL-B 07-12-05 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Get him killed? This is Canada, quebec, no one is gonna kill him it was simple, take the guns from one guy, give it to his cousin, basically his cousin called him up and asked if he was down, 20 grand is A LOT of money to make in 3 hours. So he agreed, he dosnt have anything else to do and he already lost his kid, and now he's stuck in jail.

well u guyz still got hells angels in Quebec, n they do alot of killin n shit. and werd, fuck tha police. where were they takin tha guns 2? i know people bring stolen guns frum ontario ova 2 halifax n thas how most people here git guns. werd

Grave Digger 07-12-05 04:03 PM

Not sure, i'd have to ask my dad where they were bringing the guns to, and fucka hells angel, they some bitches, one was acting like he was the shit cuz he was in hells angels like people would pass by he'd crack a joke at them and know they wouldnt talk back. In the coffee shop and I told him to stfu, and he starts swearing at me saying he could have me killed, so im like, man I didnt mean anything I dont want no trouble, got out the coffee shop and scratched the fuck out his bike, threw it on the ground and bashed it in with an iron pole and then biked away like a bitch, cuz I was scared after that :cool:

KOOL COL-B 07-12-05 04:13 PM

LMMFAO, nice. i herd tha hells angels leader or w/e iz frum quebec n he killed a bunch of people. but wut would b hilarious iz if u saw a gang of them goin around n talkin french, LMAO, "grrrr, jemapele hells angels we we" omfg, id pay so much money 2 c that, HAHAHAHAHA :cool: werd

Grave Digger 07-12-05 04:17 PM

shit was illy :cool: lmfao, and yes there are some that speak french, yo I gottsa go mow my lawn, ( :( ) but ye wt/v, peace

KOOL COL-B 07-12-05 04:29 PM

lol, werd :cool:

n if i saw them speakin french i dont think i could take them seriously, theyd have guns 2 my face like "mocha choka lata yaya" n id just start laffin so fucking hard... then theyd prolly shoot me, lol. :(

werd

KOOL COL-B 07-12-05 04:35 PM

haha werd. do u got hells angels ova in Ireland? werd