RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   whats worst rap or r&b song on radio right now? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242426)

don cardyac 05-24-07 01:08 PM

whats worst rap or r&b song on radio right now?

this thread is for wack songs instrumentally or lyrically that get played to death on the radio. i got a top 5 of the worst on today.

1.shop boys- party like a rock star
2.lil boosie- zoom
3.t.pain- buy you a drink(his voice is annoying and he just copies all the other song names. not creative, i felt i had to parenthesize cuz a lotta people luv this song and prolly wonder why i put it here)
4.lil flip- i get money
5.d4l- tatted up

The Frowny Guy 05-24-07 01:39 PM

I like 1 and 3.
I hate 2. I never heard 4 and 5 is.. ehh..
I only hear these songs at parties because I NEVER listen to the radio.

don cardyac 05-24-07 01:49 PM

i'm starting to hate the radio. everthing sounds the same, and even when it sounds different than they end up doing a remix with all the other artist that sound the same. i know i aint the only one who's tired of hearing, wayne, t.i., t.pain, r.kelly, fatjoe, rick ross etc. on the remixes of every song? not to say that these rappers are wack cuz some of them or nice but i dont wanna hear them on everything, i want some other guys to jump on it and get some exposure too.

Jay Rose 05-24-07 02:02 PM

ima, ima ima, cuz ima flirt......ha but i do love to sing along, cuz im black handsome i sing plus im rich

Sir Smash'Alot 05-24-07 03:20 PM

i like t-pain more and more lately fuck it

Rizo*da*God 05-24-07 04:17 PM

where i live at the radio stations are played so i dont even listen to that shit......but ill listen to t-pain before any of those othamotha fuccahs

KOOL COL-B 05-24-07 04:42 PM

ppl round here dont really listen to new skool shit. i dont know who most of tha new ppl even are, werd

Young Kidd (LM) 05-25-07 02:30 PM

Where I'm at.

All those songs been played out. We switch fast around here.

Kordozar 05-25-07 10:17 PM

Im Sorry If Yall Don't Like Imma Flirt Or Buy You A Drink...Yall Don't Get Any Bitches

Logic The Goonie 05-25-07 10:32 PM

I fucking hate Buy You A Drink, but I damn sure try and pretend I don't when I'm around females. =/

Crazy Hades 05-26-07 12:25 AM

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.

WhoAmI 05-26-07 01:54 AM

^^thas neither rap nor r&b -_-

but anyways

man there ain't nuthin wrong with I'm a Flirt if you think you can't relate to the song then i hope for your sake you're just being a liar cos no one can say they ain't ever flirted with females

Tha .Q 05-26-07 06:28 AM

Def. rap

it's garbage

Ludacris proved that with the line "Even Robin LEECH would get jealous" <---- dude, Robin Leech is irrelevant now...He was popular 20 years ago...That line has been used 1000000 times...and Luda puts EMPHASIS on it like that'll revive it.

UGH

Just stop.

After listening to Eminem's Encore last night, I now realize just how good I and most of the i-net cats I respect are.

RAP is in trouble.

don cardyac 05-29-07 01:02 PM

i came up with this thread cuz, the other day i was sitting in my living room listening to the radio and the reality came to me that radio music sucks. i tried to like it but it just is wack and repetitive. especially this year because none of the highly anticipated albums(ti,wayne,juelz,wayne&juelz,cassidy,dre,eminem,hellrell,dblock,jadakiss, reakwon,etc.) have dropped yet and half of the year is over. so i think everyone is holding out and is gonna try to cram all of the good albums intoone quarter like they did in late 07 iwth nas,jay,jim,joe etc. its kinda dumb but i just need some real music right now and party like a rockstar etc. aint satisfying my needs.

don cardyac 05-29-07 01:04 PM

i mean late 06 in line 7. typo.