RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   IP's (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132334)

Baron Mynd 06-29-04 11:19 AM

IP's

I see lot of you herbs think the IP:1233abcd
in the right corner of the post is your ip's lmfao!
its not your ip is your internet provider such as
23.123.9273 aol proxy
34.39.238 psd uk

the way to find that persons IP is to access with the mod or admin options and search for IP's
I'm just letting you herbs know this cause it's something you should know
I see some stupid kids running around seeing the right corner IP's and thinking they match so they must be the same person rofl
C9612abd <-about 500 people have that on this site at the same time
all that is the host server ip's you herbs

Enhance 06-29-04 11:20 AM

idiot's like latinkitten think it's your IP.

Baron Mynd 06-29-04 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve
idiot's like latinkitten think it's your IP.

that just shows you how dumb they are

Decree Wun 06-29-04 11:30 AM

lmfao at this kid....you also, was dumb before don't go too hard on em' but he is true......

Baron Mynd 06-29-04 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
lmfao at this kid....you also, was dumb before don't go too hard on em' but he is true......

The Prince of RB Relaunched

calling your self that automatycially makes you gay

thank for playing

Enhance 06-29-04 11:36 AM

State capitol .;.. who are you?

You just sudenly came on rb... with 446 post's.. and talking about kids?

Do you have an alias ... otherwise your a n00b.

No offence, just facts..

Pop Lotty 06-29-04 03:38 PM

yea...go vote on our battle...in the sig

the_crazy_one 06-29-04 04:09 PM

tharts the truth though cause ive been told this on old rb when i was at school and battlin some one and was almost kicked off and found out that it was only one number off behind the point

virt 06-29-04 05:52 PM

people hela retarded about ip's...if haveing the same ip means your the same person then me, creativity and lyrical havok are the same person...

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...t=121451&page=2

Mister Vagina 06-30-04 01:01 AM

the artist formerly known as the princess of RB

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-30-04 01:17 AM

ha,the only time i've seen rb's version of ip matchin...is with kryogenix,and with resolve....oh just cuz another dude from england says this...now everyone believes it? fuck outta here....there are no 500 ppl with the same ip......................nice try backin urself........i bet resolve told u to post this................noone cares....everytime the rb's ip's matched so far...its been the same person...or using the same computer....

Ca'lam 06-30-04 01:25 AM

cant believe yall sit here and argue bout IP's... rap or something.. nuff said

Baron Mynd 06-30-04 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ha,the only time i've seen rb's version of ip matchin...is with kryogenix,and with resolve....oh just cuz another dude from england says this...now everyone believes it? fuck outta here....there are no 500 ppl with the same ip......................nice try backin urself........i bet resolve told u to post this................noone cares....everytime the rb's ip's matched so far...its been the same person...or using the same computer....

dumb bitch check my sig,it will show you your IP,your internet hosting provider and your IE
go back and look at your post uyou dumb bitch you'll find out your "IP" dont always match,the number and letters on the right corner is not your IP
its pretty sad really that dumb bitches like you get to think you are something on this weak ass board,
this site is closing down in a month anyway so... :laugh2:

Enhance 06-30-04 05:06 PM

^ Yes she is a stupid bitch

Poppa Kap 06-30-04 06:06 PM

^my hate for her has sort of turned into an internet crush.....jks...but yeh me and u arent the same...if we were we be banned by now........