RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   uhhh... wtf? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221302)

Terumoto 02-03-06 05:12 PM

uhhh... wtf?

Ludacris & field mob - Georgia

What the fuck is wrong with those people? They took a great song by a great musician, and turned it into a steaming pile of annoying shit. I have never heard worse sampling, except from producers on their first try at making a sampled beat... seriously what the fuck. This just annoys the shit out of me... This is even worse to what gwen stefani did to biggie and the Isley brothers.

I mean fuck. If youre gonna make a shit song, with shit delivery, and a shit beat that is fucking annoying, then do it yourself. Dont deface the shit out of a good song.

Its like lil john "crunking up" the beat from pac's changes, and making a meaningless song to it.

FUCK.

Logic The Goonie 02-03-06 05:14 PM

Umm, the "Georgia" was from Jamie Foxx. :mad:

Ludacris was iight, but Field Mob was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo whack. Like, I almost had to throw something at the TV when they spit.

Blay'all 02-03-06 05:16 PM

yeah, lmao @ you saying the sampling was horrible when Jamie Foxx sang it in the studio... shows you just wanted to criticize them because of who they are... but yeah, i agree with Soc... i'm feelin the beat and Luda's part, and idea of the song, showin the real Georgia and the real South, but Field Mob REAAAALLLY blew it.

Ysdat 02-03-06 05:17 PM

never heard the song and proberly never will.

Terumoto 02-03-06 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I.
yeah, lmao @ you saying the sampling was horrible when Jamie Foxx sang it in the studio... shows you just wanted to criticize them because of who they are... but yeah, i agree with Soc... i'm feelin the beat and Luda's part, and idea of the song, showin the real Georgia and the real South, but Field Mob REAAAALLLY blew it.

the way they cut it up was horrible...

and I dunno about that jamie foxxx shit, im talking about georgia by ray charles. Thats what I thought they used, since in both songs the singing is exactly the same.

Blay'all 02-03-06 05:21 PM

^ oh yeah, i mean its the same song

foxx just sang Ray's part for this joint

Terumoto 02-03-06 05:26 PM

Whoa.. it sounds exactly the same.

But what difference does it make? Its still based off the song, and they did a terrible job. Its like.. a disgrace.

Blay'all 02-03-06 05:27 PM

Yeah, Jaime Foxx is the man tho.

Rapper 02-03-06 07:39 PM

i actually liked the song. i thought luda did a good job on it. the rest of the song wasnt all that hot tho.......jamie's part is what made the song dope. he has a nice voice

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-06 07:49 PM

Having a successful rap career and being musically talented now a days are two compleatly different things usually......

Terumoto 02-03-06 08:12 PM

are we even talking about the same song -_- ... I dont here any singing except "georgia.... georgia..."

and all of it is wack.

KriZ 02-03-06 08:21 PM

Rofl, Same, Song Annoys Me Like Hell, Mostly Cuz Of The Radio.

Mentor 02-04-06 01:12 PM

its an ight song i dont hate it but yea field mob was wack except for the hook where its song by the other dude that came right after luda that part sounded dope but his verse and the rest was wack..still aint nuthin special

Pop Lotty 02-04-06 01:43 PM

Umm...the 2nd dude from Field Mob came nice.

Terumoto 02-04-06 05:50 PM

But dont you guys hate the beat? I mean it seriously sounded musically off, to me. It was just so bad.

It sucks how that kind of beat is what people like now. In 20 years, people will be like omg wtf were we thinking.