RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   'My Daughter and I' (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=69570)

bouncedoggydog 07-29-03 07:47 PM

'My Daughter and I'

1 Attachment(s)
Please have some discreation, My daughter's in the pic with me....I'll post one just with me later, so everyone can rip at it....

EDIT: 11/18/03 there are also pictures on pages; 3,4,5,6 &7.

Go peep and leave a reply, thanks for your time, I just want everyone to have images in mind when reading my posts.

bouncedoggydog 07-29-03 07:53 PM

^ I'm at work so the edit of the background sux, ms paint...Not much I could do from here...

In case you ask, Her name is Destinie Blanca Hernandez, my road dawg... She writes, She Raps, She even learning to make beats..

In the Pic she was going to be five, she is now seven...

varentao 07-29-03 08:11 PM

Nice pic(s) man.

Your daughter looks cute (and strong). Looks like she's just come out of hospital in the below pic (wristband).

Like the irony in your alias too. Though i don't know if that was intentional or not.

MoRbId 07-29-03 08:22 PM

awwwwwww ! shez so cute :D

a lil bit like me when i wuz lil. :)

:cool: coo picz mayne!

bouncedoggydog 07-29-03 08:38 PM

Varentao

I noticed it as I as I was editing the background.... I figured I'd leave it, hence the discreation statement above... I knew someone would be dying to comment on that.... Funny as hell tho... Nah no hospital, thank God... We were at the LA county fair, it's one of those ride all day things.
Respect...

Morbid

Thanks, she has changed so much, I'll post some more later... I know I'm ugly so everyone can rip on me, it's cool, but my daughter, now she is sacred.....Keep um decent, for now...
Respect...

MoRbId 07-29-03 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog

Morbid

Thanks, she has changed so much, I'll post some more later... I know I'm ugly so everyone can rip on me, it's cool, but my daughter, now she is sacred.....Keep um decent, for now...
Respect...

well u have a kid... u got fucked didnt u? lol. ur cool tho.
big can be good, i'll hire u as my body guard.
it will be cool! :cool: lol!

Sureal 07-29-03 09:42 PM

Serious Man, By This Pic , I Just Got ALOT more Respect For You..

Straight Shootin, Keep It Real

-Sureal

bouncedoggydog 07-29-03 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MoRbId

well u have a kid... u got fucked didnt u? lol. ur cool tho.
big can be good, i'll hire u as my body guard.
it will be cool! :cool: lol!

Your right about one thing... Me getting fucked! My ex-wife did a NUMBER on me, $$$$$lots of numbers $$$$$ I don't mind all that much...

I make money, it doesn't make me....<---for real

So she get's the portion of my income that comes from the Engineering, Defense and Technical career
, but anything outside that is all mine...Some times it rains sometimes it pours, but right now it's a drought...

bouncedoggydog 07-29-03 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sureal
Serious Man, By This Pic , I Just Got ALOT more Respect For You..

Straight Shootin, Keep It Real

-Sureal

Much appreciated Dog, stay up.....

Care to explain why the added respect... Just curious..

Peace out

Orikle 07-29-03 10:10 PM

Fuckkk...You Ever Played Football??? You'd Murder Cats hahha...Straight Pic Man...G'luck With Your Daughter...Pz...

Dez 07-29-03 11:05 PM

^word this dude is HUGE...bet nobody fucks with you.

The End 07-29-03 11:11 PM

For some reason I just can't imagine you sitting in front of your computer typing these posts..

Dez 07-29-03 11:18 PM

cause hes like 9'2 550..

BiZzUrK 07-29-03 11:18 PM

^yeah, you don't look like ya average poet, but it just goes to show that you dont know til you know

straight pic

C-Section 07-29-03 11:37 PM

you look like one of my brothers friends.

its cool that your there for your daughter. both of my sisters kids have to grow up without their dad, so now i hate anyone that leaves their kids like that.

i usually talk shit about peoples pictures, but your not tring to front....so ill wait...maybe you will put up another picture i could talk shit about.....