RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   how the hell do you act black (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199961)

$hani¢e 07-14-05 03:11 PM

how the hell do you act black

Yeah I know I haven't been on here in a while but I hear the words "and u say u ain't tryin to act black/stop tryin to act black" alot on here...I hear that alot... I guess it's a way for society to place a negative spin on everything. So you're white and you like to kick it with all black people, you like sean john, and you like Air ones. So you're labelled a "Wigger", you're trying to act black. So instead of being labled as in individual, or a normal person who disregards race as a prequisite of friendship you are in turn becoming a victim of racism. Why is it if a white person decided to perform the first open heart surgery on a baby he isn't acting black? or Designed multiple uses for one thing he isn't considered black? It's the negative outlook, and that's why racism isn't dead. Or when a black person decides they don't like baggy jeans, or tall tees, or whatever they aren't considered black enough. Well all the black people I know are well educated, well mannered, informed, and together and aren't considred black. The color you are is the color that you're born. No matter how you dress, how you act, who you chill with you are what you are. So someone please enlighten me and tell me how the hell people act black/white...

Sixth Sense 07-14-05 03:14 PM

this shuldnt be here.........

$hani¢e 07-14-05 03:17 PM

Delete it don't really care if it gets replied too or not

Blay'all 07-14-05 03:28 PM

werrd..

i completely agree, but yeah this should be moved to either LL or Intellectual Discussion..

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 03:30 PM

I bust da gats yo.

J. Luth 07-14-05 03:35 PM

a hoe steppin' wit me, he better get out my bizzniss
OR I'll take him slap him down, open my pants, then I jizz it

~_~

$hani¢e 07-14-05 03:55 PM

lol ok but not all black people talk like that and if you think they do you're pretty ignorant and need to get a taste of the real world

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 03:57 PM

Yo yo yo how come u be frontin' fo homie? Fall back yo.

$hani¢e 07-14-05 04:14 PM

wow someone feels special

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:15 PM

How do I feel special?

M.C. Streak 07-14-05 04:19 PM

It's wrong to say someone acts black or to call someone a wigger...it's saying that all blacks act the same. Blacks really need to realize that they shouldn't take pride in people saying that as if blacks should be proud they get copied. it's more like their using stereotypes against the entire black race.

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanice
if you think they do you're pretty ignorant

Coming from someone who, in their sig, classifies a gay man as "queer".

$hani¢e 07-14-05 04:26 PM

ha iight you got me my bad

J-Money 07-14-05 04:39 PM

i dont got a problem with white ppl who dress/act in a way which ppl consider them "acting black", i just have a problem with ppl (of any race) who act as if they come from a hard live and start acting "gangster" when in fact they have no reason to