RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Suck Yo Dick! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240754)

Tha .Q 03-21-07 07:43 PM

I Suck Yo Dick!

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3151538

^^Holla

SIKE bout the dick part.

:thumbup:

J. Luth 03-21-07 08:25 PM

:evilgrin: .

Compose 03-21-07 09:19 PM

nobody cares about your gay tracks so stop posting them in the wrong forum like everyone is drooling to hear something

Indeph 03-21-07 09:22 PM

Your parents are bad people for raising you to be gay.

Tha .Q 03-21-07 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
nobody cares about your gay tracks so stop posting them in the wrong forum like everyone is drooling to hear something

Who said anything about drooling...But, since you have NO TRACKS to swap, kindly SHUT UP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Your parents are bad people for raising you to be gay.

Weak...

that used to sound convincing a year ago.

Wait, it never did.

Compose 03-21-07 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Who said anything about drooling...But, since you have NO TRACKS to swap, kindly SHUT UP.

rofl, why would i wanna "swap" tracks with people over the internet

get a life and make moves in the real world fag, what are you like almost 30 conversating with people 10-12 years younger then you? praying to god that they'll listen to your track and post something good about it or somethin so you can feel like you're dope

Tha .Q 03-21-07 09:47 PM

Quote:
rofl, why would i wanna "swap" tracks with people over the internet

get a life and make moves in the real world fag, what are you like almost 30 conversating with people 10-12 years younger then you? praying to god that they'll listen to your track and post something good about it or somethin so you can feel like you're dope

huh?...praying to god? about a track? foo...I'm giving yall an opportunity to actually hear TALENT. So, you're not making sense. I post my shit on other boards and VOILAH...I get "good" feed...

Im jus tired of averaging 3 replies from the same people...So, do yaself a favor and LISTEN, or else STFU...

Oh...after u listen...u can hate...but, u really have nothing on me...and, anyone with any relevance will tell u that.

make moves? ur an idiot...Rap is a hobby bitch...I jus like being good at EVERYTHING I do.

Oh...and wuts me being older than u or anyone here have to do with them listening to my tracks?

fuckin moron.

Compose 03-21-07 09:58 PM

talent ...right, well theres a lot of established 'underground' heads who already fill that spot, have thousands of fans and dont do rap as just a hobby, why the hell would someone wanna listen to mediocre rinky dink heads on a rap site rapping as a hobby if theres people better in 'real life'

your age has nothing to do with listening to your tracks, but it has everything to do with it being extremely creepy to still be on a message board consuming a lot of time everyday

for you rap is just a hobby, but yet you take SO much pride in claiming to be more talented then everyone else, you bitch and moan about everything on this site if it doesnt go your way making multiple threads a day sometimes about shit nobody else cares about but you

Tha .Q 03-21-07 10:04 PM

Quote:
talent ...right, well theres a lot of established 'underground' heads who already fill that spot, have thousands of fans and dont do rap as just a hobby, why the hell would someone wanna listen to mediocre rinky dink heads on a rap site rapping as a hobby if theres people better in 'real life'

your age has nothing to do with listening to your tracks, but it has everything to do with it being extremely creepy to still be on a message board consuming a lot of time everyday

for you rap is just a hobby, but yet you take SO much pride in claiming to be more talented then everyone else, you bitch and moan about everything on this site if it doesnt go your way making multiple threads a day sometimes about shit nobody else cares about but you

HUH?...Lame response EVERY true CREEP has..."on the site all day"...dude, I post a few times after work everyday...I'm on a matter of minutes...So, WTF u babblin about?...

And...where in THIS THREAD did I say I have more talent than everyone else?

dumb ass.

If you don't wanna listen to the track, move the hell on. It's obvious you don't have a life because you're the one sitting here arguing with someone who's laughing and smiling on the other end.

Im chillin. wtf u doin? talkin nonsense.

Oh...underground heads? pssf...stop tryna take the focus away from your LACK of ability, on to their fans.

P.S. You do post a good question tho...Why do I still deal with you morons?

iono...bored I guess

and yea...I am more talented than you. :thefinger

Tha .Q 03-21-07 10:12 PM

P.S. Y'all need to quit with the "30 year old on a site with kids" bull shit...

1st off...Im not 30...and this is not a teenage board the last time I checked

Also, this dumb shit of "he's gay so he MUST be a pedophile is so fucking played out...it shows how UNINTELLIGENT you are.
Like Imma molest ur stinkin ass over the net...Dude, I can get ass, pussy, titties, DICK, or W/E the fuck I want at the snap of a finger...
Sorry boo boo...I don't do the kiddies...hate to disappoint you...glad to see ur insecure.

ugh...u people are fuckin dumb

2nd of all...there are people who post regularly on this site older than I am

3rd...Compose...ur on some antiquated shit...

dude...are u even in school? do u have a job.

4th...Im bout to hop off cuz, unlike you PROBABLY, I have a J-O-B in the AM.

So...after u listen to my track...find something else to do cuz Im out!

tah tah

Zone Out 03-21-07 10:28 PM

Indeph is just a big as fag as Tha Q.
Matter fact, even bigger
Atleast Tha Q has lyrical talent to make up for his gayness..... at times

Zone Out 03-21-07 10:29 PM

Compose is homo too

Ysdat 03-21-07 10:36 PM

^coming from Mr Online thug himself. I dont think you have room to talk shit.

Zone Out 03-21-07 10:41 PM

Shut yo faggot ass up nigga
you wack as hell dog

Crazy Hades 03-21-07 11:06 PM

EDIT: I left that up for five seconds. Whoever saw it, woe be you.