RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ft. KroniX - The Word Today (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100251)

§ªyK®iÐЙ 12-21-03 05:01 AM

Ft. KroniX - The Word Today

§ªyK®iÐЙ Ft. KroniX - The World Today.

Verse One - §ªyK®iÐЙ
Whats up with the world today, people fighting, new baby born everyday//
Rockets being shot from country to country, new wars starting in every century//
An innocent child being attacked as we speak, or being molestered by an old freak//
Gangs killing becuase of race, jus cuz he was black he was kicked in the face//
lets stop all problems today, and stop the gangs like the KKK//
lets stop gangs and lets all live together, stop drugs and take em away for ever//
why kill people if they aint done nothing, lets catch the killers and do something//

Chorus
this world is not game 4 all of us 2 play
we all got a life, we all should have something to say
we shouldnt get hustled and have to pay
look how the world is today

Verse Two - KroniX
babies yawlin, women crying, men falling, all dis fightin is apalling//
from north america down to the middle east,fightin for rights when will there b peace wot is goin wrong in this world today, no respect, no love, peoples hearts av been turned away//
in the streets today small kids smoke greens and vandalise, it needs to be stopped one day they will realise//
the regulations are forgotten people need to b stopp'en, bring this society 2 a peaceful place not rotten//
george bush n tony blair optin 4 war,do they care, leavin people n property,destroyed in depsair'//
binladen n hussein leading ppl 2 rong fings in life, destruction n terror they shud be put under knife'//
solve the problems wot is the world cumin to, between the richest n poorest no luv is cumin thru//

Verse Three - §ªyK®iÐЙ
some countrys aint got the death penalty, maybe they should and we should have more felony//
50 stopin muggers from mugging, why bounce around and try to be thugging, when alot people mug to get something//
people live in the streets and rob to live, gangs making poeple rob and give//
little wannabees bouncin around thinkin there gangsters, why tho?, just act like ya self not like wankster//
whats the need of using guns if you got a fist, most yall wannabees and when they shoot they will miss//
the goverment aint strong enuff to stop war, they cant even stop prostitutes from being the town hoar//
why attack old people for money, wen u jump people and u find it funny, why rape ur wife and ur excuse is sayin shes ya honey bunny//
people flyin in planes and commititin sucide for the leader, no more I.R.A no more al'queda//
stop all the terrorism and kamakazie pilots, fightin is not the answer so stop riots//
end all this now and rightaway, look how the world has changed today//

Chorus
this world is not game 4 all of us 2 play
we all got a life, we all should have something to say
we shouldnt get hustled and have to pay
look how the world is today

§ªyK®iÐЙ 12-21-03 05:07 AM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=100247

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=2

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...485#post1004485

Drop som feedback..

Dev 12-21-03 05:10 AM

thought the topic was a bit played....seen it done many times before...and i gotta say better executed.....i think both need to work on flow...structure doesnt matter....and work on the multis....could see you tried to g et your feelings across..but, needs quite alot of work i think.....add more extensive vocab..it will help....but....not bad....jus keep workin on it...pZ

§ªyK®iÐЙ 12-21-03 05:17 AM

Thanks, I rarely do open mics i just battle often, i know its played but i tryied it :) people copyed me with the topic and blah its played lol,

Uppin more feedback

§ªyK®iÐЙ 12-21-03 10:53 AM

Uppin some more feedback!!!!

Bmack 12-21-03 11:09 AM

babies yawlin, women crying, men falling, all dis fightin is apalling//
from north america down to the middle east,fightin for rights when will there b peace wot is goin wrong in this world today, no respect, no love, peoples hearts av been turned away//
in the streets today small kids smoke greens and vandalise, it needs to be stopped one day they will realise//
the regulations are forgotten people need to b stopp'en, bring this society 2 a peaceful place not rotten//
george bush n tony blair optin 4 war,do they care, leavin people n property,destroyed in depsair'//

Some good realism here...

50 stopin muggers from mugging, why bounce around and try to be thugging, when alot people mug to get something//
people live in the streets and rob to live, gangs making poeple rob and give//
little wannabees bouncin around thinkin there gangsters, why tho?, just act like ya self not like wankster//
whats the need of using guns if you got a fist, most yall wannabees and when they shoot they will miss//
the goverment aint strong enuff to stop war, they cant even stop prostitutes from being the town hoar//

This verse was kinda simplisitc..decent at best

Overall: 6.5/10 it wasnt a bad collab at all kronik came real good in the beginning but you guys sorta fell off in the end...good work but a little elevation needed

self 12-21-03 11:36 AM

I can't understand your name.

Letters, normal ones, are cool.

Edicius 12-21-03 11:38 AM

^Thats werd..

Menik 12-21-03 02:49 PM

^lol it says Saykridd which is Sacred lol..

This was alright though i thought...structure threw off the flow a bit with the stretched out lines...should try to work on using more multies like Deva said...your vocab in this was ok though, it could be up'd i thought....but overall this was alright....keep at it.

FanTa ZeE 12-21-03 02:55 PM

sounded to me like that song 'where is the love' by the black eyed peas..played topic, although you could have took it to a new level had you took your own turn on it..it had little emotion and flow was off

§ªyK®iÐЙ 12-22-03 07:43 AM

Iight thanx.. Like i sed im more of a battle emcee..

SayKriDD is wa my name sez
I wuz SayKriD ]1[

Penskills 12-22-03 11:09 AM

..the wat you started your flow reminded me alot of 'Em' than it kind of changed in to 'Where's the Love?'..it is a played out topic..but you can never go wrong with 'Peace'..so therefore..a decent drop..