RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The B.E.S.T CREW (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   Seek n' Destroy (1) B.E.S.T Crew (0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250645)

King Solo 05-27-09 11:45 PM

Seek n' Destroy (1) B.E.S.T Crew (0)

What happened to you owning me Murdah?? You do realise that I just KO'ed you on my alias account YouAndWhatArmy.

Nice try though.

Cola 05-27-09 11:51 PM

Mean Kids bully the FUCK outta chumps

King Solo 05-28-09 12:25 AM

these faglets just don't know :)

MurDaH187 05-28-09 06:29 AM

You clown you didn't say that was your alias you fag...

And now you trying to claim a win???

In a crew battle you said wasn't even going to happen???

Coke dealer must be getting to you....

Now you seem like a lame just like him....

I will set up a real battle now you fucking herb....

King Solo 05-28-09 10:12 AM

lmao @ herb

I only said I wudn't crew battle because we were already battling moron. Don't take this thread as a means of me saying we are 1up in the crew battle... THERE IS NO CREW BATTLE!!

I just simply proved a point that you can't beat me. You lost, deal with it. Don't make excuses like you only half tried you idiot. You really make yourself look like a loser when you do that. Oh and forget a rematch, I've proved my point.

Cola 05-28-09 04:10 PM

hahahah @ dumbass Murdah getting whacked in a text battle than using the exucse 'i didn't know it was you'

MurDaH187 05-28-09 10:46 PM

You are a loser how you gonna battle me with ur alias and not let me know it was you then think that my verse I had there was as good as the one I would of had for you but since you know I would of ca,e harder you figuer you would take the cheessey way clown....

And coke dealer hope off he's nuts.....

Cola 05-28-09 11:19 PM

should i hope off he's nuts??

maybe i could hop off HIS nuts. here dude, i'll start following directions as soon as you are able to complete a few sentences.

King Solo 05-29-09 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
You are a loser how you gonna battle me with ur alias and not let me know it was you then think that my verse I had there was as good as the one I would of had for you but since you know I would of ca,e harder you figuer you would take the cheessey way clown....

And coke dealer hope off he's nuts.....

No offense my friend, but you are seriously deluded if you think you are good enough to be taking it easy on anyone. You come with the same ass garbage, regardless of who you were up against.

The whole "I didn't know it was you" argument is so gay, and only further demonstrates how weak of a battler you actually are.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-29-09 11:07 AM

*pees on the nearest fire hydrant.*

s.v.

King Solo 05-29-09 02:24 PM

^ You should author a book and call it "The Philosophies of Randomness".

SUPERVILLAIN 05-29-09 02:47 PM

^^^you should read a book called: "ECLIPSE OWNAGE AND IT'S OWNERS' RESPONSIBILITIES TO DETRIOT'S BADASSES." word. been on the street racing best sellers list since the inception of mitsubishi. dope read my friend. look into it.

www.amazon.com

the supe

King Solo 05-29-09 02:52 PM

I would, but I'm re-reading MUSTANGS SUCK ASS! for the 10th time.

WhoAmI 05-29-09 02:57 PM

i'm reading THE JOYS OF BUSES, TRAMS & TRAINS :(

SUPERVILLAIN 05-30-09 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I would, but I'm re-reading MUSTANGS SUCK ASS! for the 10th time.

^^^oh. a fiction reader i see...

...are there any magical unicorns or forest gnomes in that book too???

lol. :thumbup:

the supe