RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   New Feature: Blacklist Voters (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=117802)

-Untouchable- 08-23-05 09:36 PM

Tight ish, I havent seen a site with this.

Vaskez 08-24-05 05:29 PM

What, so they physically can't vote on your battles? That's bloody dope that is, we need that on other sites too. Nice one!

BloodVenom 08-25-05 02:34 AM

that's dope.....

uknowwutitiz 09-10-05 06:16 PM

good

yes i like dis idea becuz alot of people are cheating for each other and i think it is unfair

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-17-05 10:33 AM

whoz da niggaz i shuld look 2 be blacklisting? i know theres sum bitches round here, i need names yo

PEI 09-17-05 02:14 PM

thats cool its about dam time they made that

HiPnoTiK 09-21-05 07:25 PM

deff a good idea i like it

wilky 09-27-05 12:28 PM

my name is lobes and rap sucks and blows.

PEI 09-27-05 01:22 PM

/\ that kid oblivsoly doesent know what site hes on

RemarkZ 04-14-06 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
Ever not want that certain person to vote on your battle, whether it is because they are in a rival crew, because they hate you, or just because you don't like them? Then you will love this new feature that will let you blacklist that person from all your battles! When you add their name onto your blacklist, whenever they enter one of your battles, they will get a popup prompt letting them know they will not be able to poll. They can still leave feedback, but if they try to cast their vote, they will get denied by your strong pimp hand.

This feature can be found by going into your Usercp and clicking the Blacklist Voters link under Settings & Options. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let us know.

..thats pretty unique..
..Someone can't blacklist mid-battle tho can they?..

David Lama 04-18-06 01:43 AM

is there a limit to the amount of heads you can blacklist?

Magic5 04-23-06 01:45 PM

^ No. . which makes it gay for the people who totally overuse it. But, for the most part it's pretty chill.

Magic5 04-23-06 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemarkZ
..thats pretty unique..
..Someone can't blacklist mid-battle tho can they?..

Yeah, they can. But, if the person you want to blacklist has already voted on your battle, it won't be discounted. If you want to blacklist somebody, any votes prior to your blacklisting still count. You can blacklist people at any time, though.

David Lama 05-03-06 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
^ No. . which makes it gay for the people who totally overuse it. But, for the most part it's pretty chill.

I like it. it makes it cool. cause there is alot of retarded people on every site. its cool to be able to put all of them in the blacklist thing

but yea I can see it be overused.. but oh well. this shit is a tight function