RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Im the one god chose" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213736)

Ysdat 11-06-05 03:01 AM

"Im the one god chose"

rappers who claim that title are instantly wack to me.

thoughts?

La Cosa Nostra 11-06-05 03:14 AM

...........Who?

Blay'all 11-06-05 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
...........Who?

me.

cept me = not automatically wack

La Cosa Nostra 11-06-05 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap'10
me.

cept me = not automatically wack

I beg to differ...

Blay'all 11-06-05 03:25 AM

Quote:
I beg to differ...

yeah, me 2 .

i beg to get food 2... worrrd :cool:

M Eazy 11-06-05 03:40 AM

I disagree. Everything you do in life is what God chose. God controlls everything you do. Why does it matter anyway?

Blay'all 11-06-05 03:44 AM

word, God chose me to be me... and if that was the best rapper of all time, then God would have chosen that for me.

La Cosa Nostra 11-06-05 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
I disagree. Everything you do in life is what God chose. God controlls everything you do. Why does it matter anyway?

However that does not mean everything we do is right.

The man who first tested communism in america thought he was the second comming of jesus. However every mistake we make is set up to teach us a larger message.

In effect, we dont control fate. Were simply here to understand & learn from it.

In this day and age, a man with interlect that is god inspired would not make this a public issue for debate, he instead has to rise up and gain influence before his ideas can be truely successful.

Being a prophet is not a fool's game. And self-proclaimed prophets are almost never what they claim to be. Simply diluded humans with inferior interlect's attempting to gain fame and glory by spreading false properganda.

In reality, Ysdat is right...
Any rapper that claims to be sent from god, is an idiot......

AutoMATIKā„¢ 11-06-05 10:34 AM

Quote:
In reality, Ysdat is right...
Any rapper that claims to be sent from god, is an idiot......

Eh ... everbody except for Jay-z.

I dont think when they say they really mean it like in the way Nos explained it. I think it's just a way to try to explain how good they are.

... Just my thought,i could be wrong. Maybe some rappers are really that stupid

Compose 11-06-05 10:55 AM

You choose what you want to do, but God always knows what you're going to do...for instance you could choose to kill someone and he'll know everything that aligns with that choice, if you choose something else he'll know everything that happens after that choice and so on but I dont think he has a destined plan for you straight from birth.

chip 11-06-05 11:16 AM

Nas iz God's Son......... Jesus was dope, werd........

Ysdat 11-06-05 02:28 PM

anyone claiming to be of higher intelligance due to being gods deciple is fucking wack.

Anyone, not just rappers. from preists to crack heads, they all need a reality check.

You never relise who you really were on earth untill death. You can only slightly map out what your spose to be acheiving, but the second you try give yourself the label god has on you, you fail!

Indeph 11-06-05 02:30 PM

Nas is no where near an idiot. If the man says he's god's son then you better start calling him cousin nasir. :mad: Praise him!

Ysdat 11-06-05 02:32 PM

he is some what wrong for claiming to be jesus though. But i feel he is using it more as a gimick rather than he truely believes he is jesus.
No disrespect to nas, guys dope. But thats a huge label he has put across his belly. Does he really fit the title?

Indeph 11-06-05 02:35 PM

He didnt say he was jesus. Just God's son. If we call god father why can't we call ourselves his son?