RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tournaments And Leauges! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234716)

SINISTER 09-09-06 11:44 PM

Tournaments And Leauges!

Tournaments and Leauges seem to be very active and popular on these forms, all im saying is if we could foucus on these a little bit, on top of some advertisment this site would be bumping, futhermore it would just keep pepole more active and it will make it so much more exciting....Thanks

~Sin~

Sean Gunner 09-10-06 10:49 PM

A Dollar Punchline Tournament would be nice.

But they want strobe to run it.

M&rk 09-18-06 06:39 PM

WErd, rb used to do that shit all the time, givin money out and random appearel from random advertisers, shits illy, need to hook that up here fo shiggity

Soulstice 09-18-06 07:40 PM

more topical shit.

SINISTER 09-20-06 11:45 PM

Noone seems to do topical anymore man i dont get it

Wordz AhGod 09-21-06 01:09 AM

topical is boring at times...usually the nigga with the most confucing verse wins those shit any way. mu fuckaz can differenciate from a topical as in something that you would spit on a track or a topical as in some gay ass poetry shit that makes no fucking sence at all and cant possibly sound ill on a track. fuck topical on this site man. Unless its audio ...then its illaliciouse my nigga.

Soulstice 09-21-06 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
topical is boring at times...usually the nigga with the most confucing verse wins those shit any way. mu fuckaz can differenciate from a topical as in something that you would spit on a track or a topical as in some gay ass poetry shit that makes no fucking sence at all and cant possibly sound ill on a track. fuck topical on this site man. Unless its audio ...then its illaliciouse my nigga.

You suck at everything period.

Czar Bishop 09-23-06 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstice

Hmm..

umm...

waiting...

umm...

nope.. no, i dont think there was a burn there.

back to the subject: yeah, we should do that give-away tourney stuff. lots more people would be active in it.

theres no reason not to.

Wordz AhGod 09-23-06 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstice

okay......so,....who the fuck is you nigga? :huh: :huh:

Soulstice 09-23-06 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
okay......so,....who the fuck is you nigga? :huh: :huh:

I don;t suck at everything. I incarcerate epitaphs at everything.

Sean Gunner 09-23-06 12:32 PM

I had a huge tournament that gave away prizes, still no one was interested.

Just don't bother.

Wordz AhGod 09-23-06 01:30 PM

This just aint the time for alll that coz every bodys buisy with they own shit. It was the same this time last year I think. Not the sites fault really

Magic5 09-23-06 04:12 PM

Topical shit is homo.

fuck yuu 09-23-06 04:25 PM

^^ youra homo...

Go back to being a hermit crab and stay the fuck off the site... go back over to RB where everyone loves to clown you