RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   fotosynthesis vs *~Infanant~* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152328)

*~Infanant~* 09-29-04 08:23 AM

fotosynthesis vs *~Infanant~*

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 10-01-04 at 08:23 AM

Must drop verse in 2880 minutes after check in.

System 09-29-04 08:23 AM

*~Infanant~* has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-29-04 08:23 AM.

*~Infanant~* 09-29-04 08:31 AM

look "foto" today i started my career rapin'/ how im gon battle a bitch that thinks he be rappin'/ but now im "snappin"/ my guns back at any of these fake rappers thats actin'/ startin w/ foto now he gon stop cuz i smaked him/ now what other noob want my verbal words to start attackin em'/ now im just a rapper murderin bitches like synthesis~and/

""uppin yo verse""

System 09-29-04 02:27 PM

fotosynthesis has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-29-04 02:27 PM.

System 09-29-04 02:28 PM

fotosynthesis has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-29-04 02:28 PM.

fotosynthesis 09-29-04 02:59 PM

yo this nigga thinks he gunna drop some rap shit /walking around like his arsenal is all infanant/ dreaming about being in this game forever it ends now, your on the trap door and i just pulled the lever/ dont get mad cuz everyone in here is better/ the polls are in,the chances of you beating me is neva

*~Infanant~* 09-30-04 08:04 AM

uppin.............................

SubtleTee 09-30-04 08:11 AM

Voted For: fotosynthesis

look "foto" today i started my career rapin'/ how im gon battle a bitch that thinks he be rappin'/ but now im "snappin"/ my guns back at any of these fake rappers thats actin'/ startin w/ foto now he gon stop cuz i smaked him/ now what other noob want my verbal words to start attackin em'/ now im just a rapper murderin bitches like synthesis~and/

^ What? You ended your verse with "and?" Where is the rest of it? And what? And you suck? And you're horrible? What?

yo this nigga thinks he gunna drop some rap shit /walking around like his arsenal is all infanant/ dreaming about being in this game forever it ends now, your on the trap door and i just pulled the lever/ dont get mad cuz everyone in here is better/ the polls are in,the chances of you beating me is neva
^ The chances of him winning are never..... that's retarded. It doesn't even make sense. You are horrible too and you ducked my battle.

Overall, both verses were whack and neither really had any punches. foto gets this because he kinda had some punches and anyway his lines were better. Both have some serious elevating to do.

Technical 10-07-04 07:25 PM

Voted For: *~Infanant~*

yo dis battle was whack, im sorry to say, but it was very whack, but i think infanant won because he had better punches. neither of u had structure or flow, but i think infanant had better punches and wordplay. so my vote is infanant

Lil-Youngstah 10-20-04 12:12 PM

Voted For: *~Infanant~*

damn This a Plain messed up battle but let's see da polls

This vote goin to Infanant.....
Structure-fair
Punchlines-no comment
Verse- good
Openin verse-Nice
need to elevate some more dawg aight....

fotosynthesis
Structure-need a bit of work
Punchlines- i don't think there were any...
openin verse-Needed work on it
overall verse- damn really need to elevate
keep elevatin fotosynthesis, You'll be good once u do

no hate on this vote...just votin fair