RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "My World" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=73269)

S.M.L 08-14-03 03:32 PM

"My World"

www.soundclick.com/bands/0/stitchedmorbidlord

u might have to look down the page a little ways but it's there....I made this back in May or early June I think....it's the oldest track off my upcoming LP but a lot of people think it's the shit regardless so I decided to post it here.....

peace

BlUnT-MC 08-14-03 03:35 PM

too eminemish.... only not nearly as good... it is good i guess for what it is.. we shud collab we both got the sick mind thing goin'.. lol... yo, I was feelin' some of the lyrics... flow was a'ight, quality lacked seriously..

holla at me 'bout a collab... pure sick shit topic..
peep my collab wit Y.G.Swoop ... 1

S.M.L 08-14-03 03:41 PM

^ gimme one of ur messenger names..I got AIM, yahoo, and msn...and I'll TRY to peep ya audio but my comp is where it buffers every 5 seconds..and I can't even stream unless I click "mp3.." so I can't dl tracks..and if I hit lofi or hifi it doesn't work...I'll try to hit it up tho....

peace

BlUnT-MC 08-14-03 04:09 PM

AIM = bluntthemc
msn = spittin_lines@hotmail.com

C-NiCe 08-15-03 05:26 PM

wow....the lyrics, were............just okay, but you used a lot of wordplay, which is not a bad thing, but its just that sum didn't fit with the beat, so it seemed like you was rushin so you said everything like fast at once, you feel me.....you need work on your flow and delivery, and definitely work on the quality and mixing down your vocals and shit.....OnE

I'm Ghost...

S.M.L 08-15-03 11:37 PM

^ like I said I did that track back in may or early june...I've perfected my flow since then and I've learned how to mix my shit better...but I still like the track cuz it's diffrent from anything else I have....thanx for the constructive crit tho...if all my tracks weren't album cutz I'd post some of my better stuff lol....btw blunt I'ma hit u up

peace

S.M.L 08-23-03 08:41 PM

wouldn't hurt to up this for some more crit...sex tracks are usually hated on anyway..lol

peace

Tuned Root 08-24-03 07:35 AM

I wasn't feeling the beat, your lyrics, nor the whole concept of this, too be honest. Maybe this is just completely awful to my ears or I'm just not giving it a chance.. Naw, I think it's the first one, because you just lacked a good voice, sure you had somewhat of a mic presence, although your voice is just.. Not that "hard," you could say. Eh, not too sound rude, nor mean, just keeping it real..

S.M.L 08-24-03 03:11 PM

^ it's cool....most net kats don't like it....for some....reason...lol..I don't care what u thought about the beat cuz I didn't make it but everything else...uhh blah @ you lol....j/k

neway...peace

ric0 08-26-03 10:53 AM

liked this n yeah tha beat wernt tha best but it was all right

SmokaJoka. 08-26-03 04:15 PM

this was tight work here cuzzo....i thought the beat was actually pretty tight...lol....ur flow was decent.....agree with the Eminemish kinda voice....but ur rhymed pretty fuckin tight....and i liked the use of "wordplay" in this shit...nice work duke....

peace
4:20

Shawnik_DeFontes 08-26-03 04:42 PM

lyrics n beat i wuz feelin.. but the quality of it dragged it down.. eminemish type ish fa real.. u should redo this n try to raise the quality, it would be more worth the listen.. good tho..

...OpeY... 08-27-03 02:43 AM

i cant believe your crew was clownin my shit. omg

S.M.L 08-28-03 10:27 PM

^ lol yea ur mixtape....