RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   2Fresh vs Eph (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193583)

2Fresh 06-02-05 01:48 AM

2Fresh vs Eph

Battle Rules:

8-12 lines
House
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 06-03-05 at 01:48 AM

Must drop verse in 30 minutes after check in.

System 06-02-05 01:53 AM

2Fresh has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-02-05 01:53 AM.

2Fresh 06-02-05 02:04 AM

Theres No Way You `Can-Win` Because You Have More Men In Bed Then The `Holiday-Inn`..
Because I'll Stop The Chat Like Having Some On `Hold`, Because Font Enhancements Only Time Your `Bold`..
Kid Your About `To-Explode`, Because Your Only Sick When You Stay Out In `The-Cold`..
Leave You And Ya 'Gear-Shook' Because I'll Burn Your Old Apprence Like Liting Ya `Year-Book`..
Ya `Times-Up` Because Abc Order In Lunch Lines Is The Only Time Your In Front Of The `Line-Up`..
Back `In-Shape`, You Went Forward And Cum Back And Screwed Lik Reweinding A `Sex-Tape`..
Face hit with `War-Battles` Because Your Dick Get's Rode In Battles Like Fucking `Horse-Sattles`..
Winning `You-Wish`, Want Rates On Ya Gurl! But Got Hard By Sayen They Pics Of `Ya-Sis`..
Don't `Try-Me` Because I Leave Ya Face Dipped In Acid Hotter Then The 1st 3 Digits Of `Ya-Ip`..

System 06-02-05 08:48 PM

eph has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-02-05 08:48 PM.

eph 06-02-05 08:49 PM

Listen, you not cute. You a fresh fluke at a fashion show.
You might be the prettiest ugly dude, cause you just a Average Joe.
Nobody envies you. you could fuck Beyonce & still not magnatize hate.
You the type of dude who, gets hooked up with actual blind dates.
Let me explain a real emcee to you, step into my office...
...Forget all ya faggish jokes & get ya hands out ya pockets.
You literally off the hard. Ya related writing lyrics to havin sex.
Im not a virgin in a sacreligious fam, so thats a concept i cant digest.
You need to hop off Cass's lap & stop biting the Beetle's hit tunes.
Or i'll grab my net glock & give ya more body shots than the Real Can Cun.

eph 06-03-05 10:57 AM

cmon yall, lets get the voting started.

Dizzee Rascal 06-03-05 11:04 AM

Voted For: 2Fresh

Listen, you not cute. You a fresh fluke at a fashion show.
You might be the prettiest ugly dude, cause you just a Average Joe.

Ok opener

Nobody envies you. you could fuck Beyonce & still not magnatize hate.
You the type of dude who, gets hooked up with actual blind dates.

Weak

Let me explain a real emcee to you, step into my office...
...Forget all ya faggish jokes & get ya hands out ya pockets.

Weak + Filler

You literally off the hard. Ya related writing lyrics to havin sex.
Im not a virgin in a sacreligious fam, so thats a concept i cant digest.

Weak again

You need to hop off Cass's lap & stop biting the Beetle's hit tunes.
Or i'll grab my net glock & give ya more body shots than the Real Can Cun.

Nice

VS

Theres No Way You `Can-Win` Because You Have More Men In Bed Then The `Holiday-Inn`..

Lol ok

Because I'll Stop The Chat Like Having Some On `Hold`, Because Font Enhancements Only Time Your `Bold`..
Kid Your About `To-Explode`, Because Your Only Sick When You Stay Out In `The-Cold`..

Played

Leave You And Ya 'Gear-Shook' Because I'll Burn Your Old Apprence Like Liting Ya `Year-Book`..
Ya `Times-Up` Because Abc Order In Lunch Lines Is The Only Time Your In Front Of The `Line-Up`..

Decent

Back `In-Shape`, You Went Forward And Cum Back And Screwed Lik Reweinding A `Sex-Tape`..

Lol nice

Face hit with `War-Battles` Because Your Dick Get's Rode In Battles Like Fucking `Horse-Sattles`..

Decent

Winning `You-Wish`, Want Rates On Ya Gurl! But Got Hard By Sayen They Pics Of `Ya-Sis`..
Don't `Try-Me` Because I Leave Ya Face Dipped In Acid Hotter Then The 1st 3 Digits Of `Ya-Ip`..

Ok

Personals = NA
Punches = 2fresh
Structure/Flow = Ok structure 2 eph cus it was consistant but Fresh flowed better but he had some bars but more 1 liners which i dont like that structure 2 b honest
Metaphors/Similes = Fresh
Amusement = Fresh

Overall = Fresh

Please vote unbiasedly on 1 of the battles in my sig with a similar style vote g's
Ok battle stay up

Dervla 06-03-05 11:30 AM

2fresh- O0O0O0O0O0O0O, alright nice punches and personals was decent. The flow was good. The best aspect from your verse was the punches, man they were decent and nice creativity iny our punches. Personals was nice...dissing her the part when she post her sis pic....Nice.

Eph- Alright girl you came hard with it. Nice flow good punches, see's no personal though. The punches was the only thing that stood out in your verse as-well your creativity. Nice job.

Overall=Alright This a good battle, eph you came good with them punches,and the creativity, the flow was good too. But your punches wasn't harder like Fresh, you could've diss his name, as a personal, but ye you need to add personals in your punches. Fresh You came good and the punches w/ personals won it, it was decent and harder, so that's why i vote for 2FRESH.............1

Please return a favor in my newest OM........word.....

Sik Wit It 07-03-05 04:31 AM

Voted For: eph

Germ 07-15-05 07:50 PM

v/ eph, shes mint, and so awesome, in real life, fa'real

4fil 07-15-05 07:57 PM

This was feedback posted for 2Fresh

checking polls.

parasite 07-16-05 01:07 AM

yo dat shit was hot dawg i was feelin dat shit

[Font] 07-16-05 01:16 AM

eph- a good verse. stuff was a little to basic for my tastes but it was consistent. overall though i thought htat you could have hit him alot harder than you did. you basically just told him he was ugly and how he got no play. i thought you could have played off his name and used more personals.. overall the word usage was pretty nice and your vocab was very nice.

2fresh i really liked your verse it had lot of metas and some very nice wordplay lol but i think eph is a girl. but yea besides that overall you really did alot of good things .. few things though.. match your lines up more and play off her name. also lose the red the ".." and the ' "'' things ha but yea i think you took this one just because of better word usage and better metas

nice battle-Vote 2fresh