RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the fuck is it with all these white kids saying the word nigga?... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137132)

AF-RICAN ROYALE 07-24-04 04:27 AM

the fuck is it with all these white kids saying the word nigga?...

seriously ill post my thoughts later but yall go head an do it now if ya want...i think its wrong...but thats just me...yall speak on it...

Jacko 07-24-04 06:56 AM

i agree that

Jacko 07-24-04 06:58 AM

i agree that the white race shouldnt say it, BUT it isnt only white people saying nigga, black people also say cracker, white boy and shit like that but when we say stuff like that it dosnt get blown up as much as if a white person say's nigga!! anyway fuck it its only words!!

SkOtEe 07-24-04 06:59 AM

im white, and dont say it, i rarely say it even when im rappin along to my cd's or whatever but i'd never post it!!

Enhance 07-24-04 09:04 AM

i agree.. to many wigger wannabies
people like vendetta who act normal are cooler than those wigga's.

Tempa 07-24-04 09:19 AM

Nigger..........what a powerful word..........jea us blacks call white boys cracka and shit like that........but there is no one word as degrating to whites as nigger is to blacks........and to me for whites nigga is just a country ass way to say nigger.....but for blacks it's all gravy cuz we orignally started usin it as homeboy or what eva.....and whites origanally started usin it to put down negro's........sooooooo.......that's just one of tha great advantages of bein black lol........just my 2 cents.....1...

Enhance 07-24-04 09:21 AM

I never use cracker.

Tempa 07-24-04 10:21 AM

I don't eva really use cracka eitha........unless i'm just tryin to fuck wit one of my boyz....

!RIFF RAFF! 07-24-04 11:48 AM

im white and dont give a fuck if i upset any niggers
you have to understand i hang with a crew of bout 25 guys & gurls
and about 20 of them black......and i call everyone them nigga in speech and not one of them have a problem with it..
if they gunna call each other it hows it wrong for a white boy to say it?
...........is it coz im black...........

yous all jus read too much into it i think.
coz personally when i say it..its not hate and its not rascism....
y`all need to lighten up.......

if ive offended you.....so...coz i still dont give a fuck.......

Karl Merks 07-24-04 11:49 AM

^ Why do people have to 'brag' about being friends with black people? Get a life kid.

!RIFF RAFF! 07-24-04 12:01 PM

why the fuck would i brag about being freinds with black people....
they no more better people than us whites you fucking idiot...
its you who needs to get a life...

Decree Wun 07-24-04 12:01 PM

i know and riff raff your wrong you fuckin retard..you dont know where all this shit ORIGINATED...fuck...nigger wasnt used as a fuckin greeting..it was used as a diss to black peeps during slavery..you white pplz just dont get it..i mean cracker is just a word to get even with whitez but it doesnt mean anything..you didnt go through slavery like us...cracker has no history around it.....fuckin bullshit..riff raff there something wrong with your boiz if u sed it around me id fuckin knock u out...

Karl Merks 07-24-04 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !RIFF RAFF!

If you feel they're equal to us, then why do you have to tell us the exact number of 'black people' you hang out with. Honestly, i've got friends who are black... but i'll never point it out, unless I'm asked to or called a racist. A good example of this was in one of the Scary Movie's ... It went something like this...

Scream Guy: "I'm going to kill you, blah blah blah"

(Possibly Carmen Electra): "My boyfriends going to come over here, and kick your ass. And he's black!"

That's exactly what you kids sound like. It's ignorant and you turn out looking stupider for it.

Karl Merks 07-24-04 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !RIFF RAFF!

If you feel they're equal to us, then why do you have to tell us the exact number of 'black people' you hang out with. Honestly, i've got friends who are black... but i'll never point it out, unless I'm asked to. A good example of this was in one of the Scary Movie's ... It went something like this...

Scream Guy: "I'm going to kill you, blah blah blah"

(Possibly Carmen Electra): "My boyfriends going to come over here, and kick your ass. And he's black!"

That's exactly what you kids sound like. It's ignorant and you turn out looking stupider for it.

Poppa Kap 07-24-04 12:41 PM

HERES THE POINT HERE I TYPE IT SO U DUMB ARSES REALIZE.

THE WORD NIGGA WILL SLOWLY DECREASE IF YOU DONT USE THE BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT USE THE WORD NIGGA. SIMILAR TO THE WAY YOU DONT CALL ONE ANOTHER COONS IT STOP WHITE ETC FROM SAYING COON, MONKEY, ETC. BUT WHEN WE ARE EXPOSED TO MUSIC, FILMS WHERE BLACK PEOPLE THEMSELVES CALL ONE ANOTHER A NIGGA IT IS JUST RELIVING THE WORD.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE ARE GAY PEOPLE THEY DONT LIKE THE WORD FAG SO THEY DO NOT CALL ONE ANOTHER FAG. IF YOU DONT LIKE A WORD....OR LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE SAYING A WORD DO NOT MENTION IT YOURSELF. WE ALL HAVE A MOUTH, WE HAVE AN OPINION SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SAY "NIGGA" THEN SAY IT. BUT FACT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING, DONT BE A PART OF IF

PERIOD..................U DUMB PRIK.

(aimed at anyone black person who thinks the word nigga is copyrights to them)