RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=325)
-   -   Only THREE battles completed (read now to advance to third round) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235215)

Ysdat 09-21-06 07:23 PM

Only THREE battles completed (read now to advance to third round)

yeh, im not even gonna go into how usless you fcking no show fags are, or how your a bunch a fucking idiots wasting my time even running this, or how I would slap you with a dead fish if i ever saw you, nah, im not gonna go into that.

What i will go into, is that all those advancing to second round, thankyou for showing, but to make it to next round you need to go and vote on the two battles open.

Thats your only way to get into third round

~Luciano~ 09-21-06 07:31 PM

My battles still open

i posted soon as u did

and its not a no show..cuz we both told u

that we were droppin 2day...so yup

its 3 battles actually

Ysdat 09-21-06 07:34 PM

Shut up :)

Po' Wit. 09-21-06 08:31 PM

^ You saw what I had to say... There is nothing I can do about it..... and I slept on it, I won't lie, but the past two days were hectic.

atti? 09-21-06 08:40 PM

the deadlines are too long, everyone looks at it as they have forever to write and put it off until it's too late. i mean, long or short there's is going to be no-shows ... but shorter more typical due dates atleast will keep the tourny moving.

~Luciano~ 09-21-06 08:53 PM

yea...i think there should only be 3 dayz between check ins and due dates

fuck yuu 09-21-06 09:18 PM

A week long due dates at the latest no fucking 2-3 weeks shit that was rediculus...

anyways Ys' you should mod me to the tourny fo that second person.. will set up battles and everything so you can do your mixtape and shit. Also i think that you should put like 3-4 topics this next round in each battle so that the people can chose it and everything. But yeah get at me... i dl AIM triton and that shit fucked my computer so i got no aim right now prolly for a week or so.

Atti get at me threw a Pm

fuck yuu 09-21-06 09:32 PM

Word i think i just voted on all the open battles... might have hit up 3 but might have only been 2 i dunno..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstice
lol @ when i used to be good^

Word i used to be good... now im just kinda blah... ask anyone, shit actually atti what you think about me now compared to back when i used to drop all the time?

Soulstice 09-21-06 09:53 PM

ARe you led poetic and flash?

fuck yuu 09-21-06 10:54 PM

Why yes i am... why do you ask

atti? 09-22-06 09:15 AM

he's just another has-been ... like me :)

~Luciano~ 09-22-06 10:00 AM

3rd Rnd

gettin down 2 the nitty gritty

SINISTER 09-22-06 11:36 AM

pfttttttt, good luck to all who made i, i unfortunatley diden,t but i will see you bitches next season

atti? 09-22-06 03:33 PM

^ya, you wont that too

my votes are in on those 3 battles.

Soulstice 09-22-06 03:48 PM

~Luciano~ vs Sane
TK vs ??? (special invitee)
Myself vs Lampejo
Soulstice vs Dervla

my random matchups