RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sorry, but I get offended when.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236121)

Zone Out 10-19-06 11:35 AM

Sorry, but I get offended when..

I call someone on rv a nigga
and they be like "Im white!!"

wtf? bitch, I will slap you!
Oh oh oh, so saying that you're white means only black people are niggas?
Thats blatantly callin black people niggas

See, this is that shit I be talkin about

And you faggots can talk shit all you want, but just remember, you're countries/states away
You're only hard on the net, Im the same off and on!

schema 10-19-06 11:39 AM

nah...its just because you say white people cant say nigga...so youre the one saying only black people are niggas...

then youre turning around getting mad because white people respect that...

you cant have it both ways...

C-Explicit 10-19-06 11:39 AM

some kids just freak out over it... some kids dont.. i personally dont care... ive heard it enough just to be like yeah alright..... .it doesnt matter to me...

some young'ns only know that the term you use is primarily used towards black people and not to white people... and they are stuck in the slavery terminology timeframe in which only the blacks were called that.

No probs from me..... but honestly.. im fuckin hard on the net tho.. you better watch out now werrrd :-)

Zone Out 10-19-06 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Explicit
some kids just freak out over it... some kids dont.. i personally dont care... ive heard it enough just to be like yeah alright..... .it doesnt matter to me...

some young'ns only know that the term you use is primarily used towards black people and not to white people... and they are stuck in the slavery terminology timeframe in which only the blacks were called that.

No probs from me..... but honestly.. im fuckin hard on the net tho.. you better watch out now werrrd :-)

See, I feel this
you get kudos brah brah

Zone Out 10-19-06 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
nah...its just because you say white people cant say nigga...so youre the one saying only black people are niggas...

then youre turning around getting mad because white people respect that...

you cant have it both ways...

I said white people cant say nigga
that doesnt mean black people are niggas
how is it respecting it?
Respecting it, for white people, is not saying it and not placing the word "nigga" solely to identify black people

Past Tense 10-19-06 12:34 PM

that words not even in my vocabulary

But personally i dont givva shit

jay 10-19-06 12:34 PM

a nigga is a black man

if it discribes white people 2 then i hav every right to use othe word every day even tho i hav the right to anyway

Zone Out 10-19-06 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay
a nigga is a black man

if it discribes white people 2 then i hav every right to use othe word every day even tho i hav the right to anyway

ok then
say it around a black person then
and not one of those nerdy black kids that prolly go to ya school
Say it to black person that has respect for himself
and watch how he breaks your face

Cocaine 10-19-06 12:54 PM

LMAO dude that is so hippocritical, you can call a white person that.. and you get mad when they say they white.. if white people can be nigga's too.. then they should have all the right in the world to say it too..

-TeamOne- 10-19-06 01:17 PM

man i hate dumbasses

white people cant say the word because of the history behind it, but that doesent mean all black people are niggas, nigga nowadays means dude, regardless of the current meaning because of the history white people still cant say it, when i tell a white person wattup nigga, or my nigga, just say sup dude, or some shit, hypocritical my ass

Zone Out 10-19-06 01:23 PM

^Exactly
I need to say nothin else
bastards, we can say it, yall cant.
and I dont care how many of yall say "Imma say it if i want to" you will NOT say it around a black person
so cut the shit

Cocaine 10-19-06 01:57 PM

nah really i have no interest in saying it.. its just the fact that if the word is so offensive, why do you slang it around all the time.. if you have such a problem with the words history or not.. dont refer to other people as it..

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 10-19-06 02:01 PM

who cares............................................

Ryan Hughes 10-19-06 02:02 PM

points been made......close this thread

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 10-19-06 02:02 PM

it doesnt make u any cooler or any more ofa g so i could give two fucks if sumone calls me it or doesnt.....its just a werd......like cracka......call me a ccracka i dont give a fuck