RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What kinda cell phone ya'll got? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200457)

Blay'all 07-17-05 03:32 PM

What kinda cell phone ya'll got?

Nokia 6230 biatches :shoot:

Sargeant Sarcasm 07-17-05 03:34 PM

[sarcasm] the zeptor 289539.77 , 2nd edition, bitches! [/sarcasm]

Bangalore 07-17-05 03:38 PM

lg v7000 ...gonna get that razor phone in a few weeks when my plan runs out

Blay'all 07-17-05 03:45 PM

werrd, this nokia 6230 is nice..

its all in one cam/video/mp3/radio/bluetooth, everything.......... its the one nokia been advertisin

"After this, all other phones are absolete" or somethin like that..

shit is hott..

Sargeant Sarcasm 07-17-05 03:48 PM

[sarcasm]werd....................[/sarcasm]

Bangalore 07-17-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Blay
werrd, this nokia 6230 is nice..

its all in one cam/video/mp3/radio/bluetooth, everything.......... its the one nokia been advertisin

"After this, all other phones are absolete" or somethin like that..

shit is hott..

lol my rent don't have a cell phone persay .. she has a pda phone... its dope as shit ...

Blay'all 07-17-05 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
lol my rent don't have a cell phone persay .. she has a pda phone... its dope as shit ...

yeah, i used to have the Motorolla Mpx220, its kinda like a PDA & a phone but i like the 6230 better...........

Bangalore 07-17-05 03:58 PM

shit dope.. all my friends have sidekicks II shit is tyte.. lol all they do is play asteroids on it ... but i refuse to follow ... !

Blay'all 07-17-05 04:00 PM

haha yeah, i wouldnt wanna have to pay for all the text messages i would send on that bitch......... they do count like regular text messages right?

Bangalore 07-17-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
haha yeah, i wouldnt wanna have to pay for all the text messages i would send on that bitch......... they do count like regular text messages right?

no you can get free texts for like 5 bucks a month or some shit..lol like they care these kids drive like bimmers and other sweet ass cars for first cars... plus there rents pay for everything...but the sidekick is dope ... it has the net n u can see the pics and shit....but my laptop does basicallly the same thing.. ha

Compose 07-17-05 04:02 PM

None...shit is for spoiled ass kids, wtf you need a cell phone for at that age besides talking wit your friends which you could do on a home phone or pay phone

Blay'all 07-17-05 04:02 PM

To Turban:

oh werrd......... thats dope

Blay'all 07-17-05 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
None...shit is for spoiled ass kids, wtf you need a cell phone for at that age besides talking wit your friends which you could do on a home phone or pay phone

haha at that age?

im 18, but yeah i agree about the lil kiddies havin em...........

shits stupid.......

Bangalore 07-17-05 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose

my sister had a laptop and a cell phone when she was 12... i saw no problem with it seeing that i had a cell phone at 13 and a laptop at 14...just cuz we can afford it dosent mean were spoiled...

o yea her having the laptop was for school... and the cell phone was so she could call my mom.. cuz my moms a single parent and my sis's school is a private school way out there so they could keep in touch

Compose 07-17-05 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
my sister had a laptop and a cell phone when she was 12... i saw no problem with it seeing that i had a cell phone at 13 and a laptop at 14...just cuz we can afford it dosent mean were spoiled...

o yea her having the laptop was for school... and the cell phone was so she could call my mom.. cuz my moms a single parent and my sis's school is a private school way out there so they could keep in touch

Yes it does...cuz you could save that money or give it to people who need it more then you but you decide to spend it on a cell phone that you dont need...

if she needs to stay in touch use the pay phone shit...25 cents better then a bill every month

Quote:
haha at that age?

im 18, but yeah i agree about the lil kiddies havin em...........

shits stupid.......

lol werd...didnt know you were 18