RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crhyme Sindicate (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   New Rule - Will be stickied shortly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246825)

In-Vision 07-01-08 05:14 AM

New Rule - Will be stickied shortly

in the past week or so, we've had two people come into c.s. and challenge as much as the whole crew.

From now on, when we are challenegd..we will man up..and accept the challenge..now I understand that dutch and medikated are jokes...but who cares about an easy win? just do it.

Unless someone specific is called out...i will expect to see someone from this crew step up to the challenge..

all accepted challenges will be under our terms..not theirs...so if you want to set up a simple punchline battle...then do it.

However..if nobody steps up..i will assign someone to do it. there will be 3 days untill i start pulling names from a hat.

If someone specific is called out...then you will accept that challenge.

end of story...we have no excuses.

why don't we have excuses? because we don't fucking need them. This is about making the site more active, and people reaching, or at-least getting closer to fulfilling their potential...not about being above the talents of others.

Good Luck.

Speats 07-01-08 05:53 AM

I dont mind doing battles, but only production..

XM 07-01-08 07:02 AM

Hell im not really a text head anymore but i'll text if need be, but i can do all genre's lol so im game for the challenge

LPMNDCTE 07-01-08 09:01 AM

Well, I battle Young Medikated last week cuz I had to in the tournament...

A waste of time but I still did it....

Nitrogen 07-01-08 09:10 AM

yea i dont got a problem with it, just dont like text. but fuck it. if no one steps up just draw my name everytime. you know im one of the main people against battlin these no names but i'd rather do it then someone else have to waste their time if they didnt choose to step up in the first place

Ysdat 07-01-08 09:19 PM

i do cookie eating battles.

In-Vision 07-01-08 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
i do cookie eating battles.

that's exactly why nobody will fuck with us anyways.

Ysdat 07-01-08 11:53 PM

It feels wack that we have no other crews to go against though, its like, whats the point in war if theres only one side. lol

In-Vision 07-02-08 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
It feels wack that we have no other crews to go against though, its like, whats the point in war if theres only one side. lol

i feel you...but what's the point in just sitting around, when we could be practicing?

Ysdat 07-02-08 12:42 AM

word up.

Check your Pm in a minute homie.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 08:26 AM

yeah, a multi-faceted crew battle would be dope.

:thumbup:

s.v.

Nitrogen 07-02-08 09:59 AM

even if we were to somehow find a crew active enought to battle, when you take that we cant vote and they cant vote the entire crew battle would take about a year

SUPERVILLAIN 07-02-08 10:01 AM

*shakes fist at logical thinking.*

the supe

LPMNDCTE 07-02-08 10:53 AM

Maybe the entire Crhyme Sindicate Crew can make a guest appearance together and challenge one of the topical crews on RB....

TNL or somebody else....

Nitrogen 07-02-08 12:22 PM

thats actually a not a bad idea if anyone's down for it just need somebody to set it up first. i might go back to RB and enter a league now that you think of it