RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420)
-   -   Dabs vs SUPERVILLAIN - Round 1 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246985)

Dabatos 07-14-08 01:33 PM

Dabs vs SUPERVILLAIN - Round 1

M.M.P.R vs SUPERVILLAIN

Rules
Check-In's must be done by Wednesday.
Verses must be posted by Friday.
Votes must be submitted by Sunday.
By midnight Sunday pacific time, the votes will be counted.

Lines: 20 - 40 Lines Max.
Topic: Unclear Emotions

Every participant must vote on a minimum of 3 battles. Please vote on battles that don't have a lot of votes, it doesn't do any good if a battle with 10 votes gets another while one battle has under 2 votes.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-15-08 10:48 AM

check one, two...
...saint sinner, crhyme sin in the building. we're in effect.

good luck phil.

the supervillain of crhyme

Dabatos 07-17-08 02:54 AM

Since MMPR didnt show hes DQ'd.. I'll take his place and write the topical in this battle.. good luck have fun :D

Cola 07-17-08 05:50 AM

whoa, wtf. I never signed up for this. I love you Data tho

SUPERVILLAIN 07-17-08 10:24 PM

dabs...

...hey bro, i've got some shit happening within the next day or so and i won't have any access to a computer. if you could drop me an extension...until, let's say saturday 12p.m. pacific time, that'd be supercool. otherwise i might have to no-show...which i really, really, REALLY don't want to do.

good lookin' out cutty if you agree. i'll have my piece dropped by then. thank you.

s.v., c.s.

Keith Moon 07-18-08 12:25 AM

your extensions granted

Ysdat 07-18-08 12:33 AM

Shouldnt he win by No Show? A mod of the tourny shouldnt battle as a replacement. His opponent didnt drop a verse so he goes through.

$0.02

Nitrogen 07-18-08 12:39 AM

DAB said from the beginning he'd fill in for the first no show since it wasnt enough for him to have an opponent, when he didnt know nick fletcher was king solo he asked solo to sign up so he could battle.

Ysdat 07-18-08 12:40 AM

Yeh its whatever, It doesnt effect me either way, lol.

Nitrogen 07-18-08 12:44 AM

exactly, just sayin Dab should get the chance to battle since he was one of the first to sign up, although u couldve just let Write join and battled him. sorry for freeposting, u can delete thisif u want

Keith Moon 07-18-08 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Shouldnt he win by No Show? A mod of the tourny shouldnt battle as a replacement. His opponent didnt drop a verse so he goes through.

$0.02

No Dabs actually signed up for the tournament.. and removed himself so that there could be 16 competitors.. so.. he deserves a shot.. we dont want noshows in the first round..

_Talksic_ 07-19-08 12:41 AM

long story short sv just called me and told me that he wont be able to make it on his comp crashed and so did his roomates and he cant get on the one at his work because some big wigs of his company are going to be in the office where he uses the computer..
he offers his appologys cause unfortinatly he wont be able to continue in the tournement

Keith Moon 07-19-08 02:15 AM

I'll give him till sat or sunday
tell him that..

Dabatos 07-20-08 10:52 AM

dang he no showed too lol.. my bad. was at a party, than didn't even come home till last night.. the party started friday night lol.. so my bad on my part.. yeah when i get home from church i'll post something.. my bad homies..

Keith Moon 07-20-08 06:05 PM

I'll give both until 12 tonight..
and I'm sorry bout SV's situation