RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 cent talks about Grammy awards (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113723)

Gunman tha Great 02-11-04 08:18 PM

50 cent talks about Grammy awards

"I should've won something, i'm one of the biggest names in THE biggest Genre in music, People are talking about the way i blew onto the music scene as the fastest explosion in music history, and you don't give me 'best new artist'? I had the most played song of all time, of all time not most played hiphop song, but most played song period, i almost doubled The Beatles in spins worldwide and i don't get 'song of the year'? There was only one non hiphop song in the 'song of the year' catagory and thats the song that got it, i do my research and that song was never the number one song on the charts and we all know award shows like that are all based on sales and charts and shit i ran on stage cuz i honestly thought 'if i don't win shit, i'll win best new artist' and i was on my way, i was talking to Jay and he said "they announcing your award make sure you sharp" and I went up there, i made it look like a joke when i got up there but that is probably the last time i'll be going to the Grammy show, i think i didn't win because i declined to perform at the show. its bullshit"

Playjahrizer 02-11-04 08:39 PM

what a crybaby.

Akurei 02-11-04 08:43 PM

Lol ummmmmmmmm ............................. ok that was funny. One Word :Hater

bloodymurder 02-11-04 08:56 PM

LOL...but he's right.

outkast sucks compared to 50 cents

Akurei 02-11-04 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymurder
LOL...but he's right.

Yo seems like u got a real big Problem with outkast :banghead:

Penskills 02-11-04 09:04 PM

Quote:
LOL...but he's right.

wow....

bloodymurder 02-11-04 10:10 PM

nah...but i'm talking about 50 cents music being played alll the time. i mean wherever i am i got to hear his songs unlike outkast.

Mad Man 02-11-04 10:12 PM

See, this is the fucking problem, it isn't the most played song (and in 50's case, that's more ways then 1), but it's BEST song. 50 is trash, he is an overrated shit talker, what's he gonna do, start beef with Coldplay and Evenescence. Fuck 50.

MuhThugga 02-11-04 10:23 PM

Now, look ThugBoy69Killaz, just because someone votes against you in a battle doesn't mean that they are a dick rider, no matter how much of a better verse you think yours is....

Oh.....shit....

Accelerate 02-11-04 10:40 PM

Quote:
nah...but i'm talking about 50 cents music being played alll the time. i mean wherever i am i got to hear his songs unlike outkast.

I hear Hey Ya almost every fucking day. Please crawl out the rock.

Soul-Full 02-12-04 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man
See, this is the fucking problem, it isn't the most played song (and in 50's case, that's more ways then 1), but it's BEST song. 50 is trash, he is an overrated shit talker, what's he gonna do, start beef with Coldplay and Evenescence. Fuck 50.

sorta like what everyones icon here (eminem) did. MOBEY...rememebr that.

hmmmm.

:thumbup:

Reborn2687 02-12-04 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
I hear Hey Ya almost every fucking day. Please crawl out the rock.

'Hey Ya' sucks but I do here it constantly just like I still here 'In Da Club' on tv and stuff

UNDEAD 02-12-04 05:46 AM

50 is a fukin sellout i mean he doesnt do rap he does pop-rap just like brittany spears im glad he didnt get a grammy and anyway wat the fuk is it wif him and winnin a grammy - fuk da grammy's they dunt know shit they only want pop artists and faggatty rockers like avril lavighn so wat the fuk does 50 wanna a grammy for see look where rap is goin 50 doesnt care but the music or the rymes but the fukin awards and fame if u ask me he should be out of da rap game!

2Pac 4 EVA

Reborn2687 02-12-04 06:17 AM

I think he just expected to win it coz of the success he's had and he got his hopes up

Timeless 02-12-04 07:10 AM

Ya Wen Really 50 Sucks, All His Songs Sound The Same, Outkast In My Eyes Desurved To Win Anyway!!! Pz