RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Wack Is Genesis (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135803)

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:27 PM

How Wack Is Genesis

wow they are fags...comin all up in here..thinkin they can own this shit too..watch what you say cuz few katz will merk you over here..considerin..chrit,the end arent here for you to suck their dicks so you win every battle.....LOL....you wanna make a thread dissin up Dreamcast, 2 can play that game Bitches...... DREAMCAST UP GENESIS DOWN

The Jett 07-18-04 06:28 PM

this is just another arguement thread. just use the dreamcast one. lol.

Ca'lam 07-18-04 06:28 PM

^Second that shit

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
wow they are fags...comin all up in here..thinkin they can own this shit too..watch what you say cuz few katz will merk you over here..considerin..chrit,the end arent here for you to suck their dicks so you win every battle.....LOL....you wanna make a thread dissin up Dreamcast, 2 can play that game Bitches...... DREAMCAST UP GENESIS DOWN

You copied us..

The fuck you think would happen?

Lose the ego and set up the battle..

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:30 PM

lol but its fun..these fuckers want to play....my guns is loaded niggaz..come and get it

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:31 PM

willy we didnt copy you......its just the same idea....so your tellin me no other site can have a site reputation crew because YOU made one..fuck that....

but seriously willy ..i mean..out of all this postin..what in the hell are you doin for yourself..your really just wasting your time...

L.I. 07-18-04 06:32 PM

why do they say set up the battle...i am ready to set up mine...whos our opponent...give us a roster...give us the site we abttling on...im tired of waiting....

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:36 PM

same........i want to battle original too.....cause i left that site as a newb...and i want to show em wat a nuca can do ..feel me

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:37 PM

Set up the battle..

Me vs you

Its quite simple really

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:38 PM

i dont trust that ^^ ....and u still didnt answer my question

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:46 PM

What question moron

Decree Wun 07-18-04 06:48 PM

danm your blind and gay....whoa

Willy Dexter 07-18-04 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
willy we didnt copy you......its just the same idea....so your tellin me no other site can have a site reputation crew because YOU made one..fuck that....

but seriously willy ..i mean..out of all this postin..what in the hell are you doin for yourself..your really just wasting your time...

it occupys my brain, the fuck do you get out of doing this?

Decree Wun 07-18-04 08:18 PM

i get experience.....the fun of clownin pplz.........up my lyrics, audio connections, jus for the luv

PoLiFicK 07-18-04 08:20 PM

Who Tha Fuck is Willy Dexter