RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuckkkk (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234012)

M Eazy 08-26-06 10:57 PM

Fuckkkk

I just got done playing madden right bitches...

Ma fuckin Lamont Jordan, RB for tha gay ass Raiders is HELLA overrated on 07...

This shit is ridiculous. He was running my ass over something stupid! First it was on all madden, so I cut that shit down to all-pro, cause he was doing too much...then tha nigga was still running me over...

Ended up wit 5 touchdowns, 326 yards, and 9 rushes...that's pathetic! I run wid tha niners too! Im not tha best, but I'm not that bad to be getting smashed by tha fuckin raiders...

Lamont Jordan=Most Overrated player on Madden 07
Shaun Alexander=Most Overrated player on Madden 06
Ahman Green==Most Overrated player on Madden 05
Michael Vick=Most Overrated player on Madden 04
Terrel Owens=Most Overrated player on Madden 03

Why every year they have a player that they overrated tha fuck out of?!???

FlowIntelligent. 08-26-06 11:00 PM

lol @ picking the niners

thats the reason jordan was running u over

Heychoo 08-26-06 11:05 PM

Just learn to play.

Journal!st 08-26-06 11:15 PM

lmfao.....whored colts online 14-0

[.:D:.] 08-26-06 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comp Lex
lol @ picking the niners

thats the reason jordan was running u over

I'd have to agree with this guy.

Journal!st 08-26-06 11:35 PM

lmfao SAME HERE!

M Eazy 08-26-06 11:43 PM

Niners is tha best ever...yea, they struggling right now, but you gotta stick wid tha best...im not bad wid tha niners, u just gota kno how to play wid them...and lamont jordan is not all that....

FUck raiders now!!

Edit: And wireless, I know how to play...been playing since 02...all you hafto do is know how to play football itself, and know how to read tha defense and know whta you doing...as well as game skill....

i wanna go 2 a madden challenge next year...i'd go far...

Heychoo 08-27-06 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Niners is tha best ever...yea, they struggling right now, but you gotta stick wid tha best...im not bad wid tha niners, u just gota kno how to play wid them...and lamont jordan is not all that....

FUck raiders now!!

Edit: And wireless, I know how to play...been playing since 02...all you hafto do is know how to play football itself, and know how to read tha defense and know whta you doing...as well as game skill....

I've been in one.
depends on your defense.
If you're running around choosing diff. defense, of course it's not going to work.
pick 3 defenses, adjust them like you want, and run them the whole game.

FlowIntelligent. 08-27-06 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy

FUck raiders now!!

I felt the same way about the madden bowl.. i thought i was gonna own that shit.. since nobody i knows can beat me and i usually blow everyone out but i lost my 2nd game there badly.. people at the madden bowl are obsessed with madden.. theyll be gay and do one play the whole game thats basically impossible to stop..

its sad

G Deuce 08-27-06 10:36 AM

dont you mean UNDERRATED?

Heychoo 08-27-06 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comp Lex
I felt the same way about the madden bowl.. i thought i was gonna own that shit.. since nobody i knows can beat me and i usually blow everyone out but i lost my 2nd game there badly.. people at the madden bowl are obsessed with madden.. theyll be gay and do one play the whole game thats basically impossible to stop..

its sad

that's why you experiment d's to stop it.

M Eazy 08-27-06 03:07 PM

No, I mean overrated...and I hate people who do tha same play...they should be pissed on by a lizard.