RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Linguistic Expressions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=373)
-   -   ~Chat/Beef/Whateva~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226803)

~Babylon~ 04-14-06 03:21 AM

~Chat/Beef/Whateva~

yep i dont care anything goes in here........do whateva :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 04-19-06 07:45 PM

Nice rules.....

~Babylon~ 04-19-06 09:50 PM

lol.......still in progress :thumbup:

DQ 04-22-06 04:57 AM

Rules are up...don't be so impatient Revvie :love:

DQ 04-23-06 07:29 AM

Check out the prizes in the Rules thread!!!

Enygma 04-25-06 05:03 PM

You know what would make this league dope?

Participation :thumbup:™

A big fuck you in advance for all those people who plan on no showing.....:cussing:

DQ 04-25-06 05:31 PM

^I know but I can't strap them to a chair and put it in front of a mic :(

I wish I could...

Enygma 04-25-06 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
^I know but I can't strap them to a chair and put it in front of a mic :(

I wish I could...

Why not? I think you're just taking the easy way out instead of applying yourself. A well thought out mass murder spree usually catches a few eyes :thumbup:™

Willa 04-25-06 08:31 PM

lol everyone in oyd is against each other odd
goodluck woody

Jay Rose 04-25-06 08:43 PM

yea i noticed that too....oh well

DQ 04-26-06 02:21 PM

Battles were chosen at random though so my bad...it's a league so you're gonna face people from ya crew, it's inevitable...

Sean Gunner 04-27-06 08:51 PM

Wait! I recorded a song for the league!

I forgot to post the link. www.soundclick.com/therevelation

Check the day I posted it, I posted it yesterday.

DQ 04-28-06 04:35 PM

Argh Rev, why not post it? You are so frustrating! There have been votes on every thread already so I can't change it...

You can use it for the next battle, I'll let you use it...your record is still 0-0, 0 points...best I can do at this point...if you can't post it, lemme know it's on ya SC!

Enygma 04-29-06 11:23 AM

I think you did the points a little wrong. In the threeway match, how come the winner gets more points than any other winner? And how come the loser gets no points lost, when the loser of the regular matches loses a point? I'm just trying to figure out the logic. Cause the guy who took second in the 3 way match still lost, but has three more points than any of the other losers......

....I'm confused.

I thought it should be a little more like

3-way
1st place - 3 points
2nd place - 1 point
3rd place - -1 point

Regular Battle
Winner - 3 points
Loser - -1 point

That way everything is even :thumbup:™

DQ 04-29-06 07:22 PM

Yeh I didn't really know what to do with the points for a threeway because it's not like a regular battle. Now you have to face two opponents instead of one so I myself was hesitating about the points...

Three-ways should be avoided tho but yeh, I'ma try to find a more suitable point division...yours sound pretty okay but then I got the prob with the records as well...do I give both "losers" a loss and the win to the one that ended in first place? Argh, three-ways suck lmao