RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How many times has Tha Q. left this site now since I've been gone? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247194)

Crazy Hades 08-04-08 01:05 PM

How many times has Tha Q. left this site now since I've been gone?

Another five times? Ten?

Tha .Q 08-04-08 02:40 PM

I swear, assholes have a fetish over my name.

FUCK OFF

Indeph 08-04-08 09:56 PM

^ Shut up.

And Hades it's been more than that.

Chris Stylez 08-04-08 11:12 PM

Good amount. He has left the site more times than we have gotten new members basically.

In-Vision 08-04-08 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
I swear, assholes have a fetish over my name.

FUCK OFF

man...we call you "that gay dude" and you don't like it...we call you "tha Q" and you don't like it.

please give us a name that won't give you an excuse to bitch.

Birdman 08-05-08 12:05 AM

i think it'd b alot easier to jus not say his name, seems a lil hypocritical to gay bash someone then make a thread about them every day..thats pretty gay to me

King Solo 08-05-08 12:06 AM

but if you didn't say his name he would bitch because he would think he has lost all the attention he has spent a lifetime struggling to get.

TitoBronsky 08-05-08 12:29 AM

WOW... its amazing how the first thing this fool could think about upon his return to the site was Q... Home boi's been on your mind that much??? Can we say Hades is trying to come out the closet and admit his man love for Qsiff??? The only thing gay on this board is the lames who cant stop obsessing about Q.

Word

King Solo 08-05-08 12:50 AM

^ Or the guys that always come to his defense.

Huh, huh. You know what I'm talking about.

TitoBronsky 08-05-08 01:00 AM

or the fact that you know what im talkin about :)

You cant sidestep my comment fool... the shoe fits and your just mad you got to wear that shit in public nigga

King Solo 08-05-08 01:08 AM

How does your previous comment fit me? Please explain.

You said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
WOW... its amazing how the first thing this fool could think about upon his return to the site was Q

^ How does that apply to me? I came back to this site about 3 months ago and never even entered a Q thread until yesterday.

You really should think before you speak, stupidity is not an endearing quality my friend. I don't know though, maybe you can't help it. Maybe its that stupidity thats got you riding Tha Q's jock like you were the gay one. Who knows.

Birdman 08-05-08 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
but if you didn't say his name he would bitch because he would think he has lost all the attention he has spent a lifetime struggling to get.

ok your point is??? so the fuck what just ignore him

Adam 08-05-08 01:10 AM

Don't even bother arguing Solo, Tito and Tha Q are like shit on a penis.

King Solo 08-05-08 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman
ok your point is??? so the fuck what just ignore him

My point is that we post anthrax through his mailbox, sit back & enjoy.

Kirk 08-05-08 05:10 AM

How come all of a sudden they ride each other's dicks so much? Could expect as much from Q and I knew Tito was a little bitch, but that's low, man.