RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the cardinals are wack as fuck (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236046)

Zone Out 10-17-06 12:39 AM

the cardinals are wack as fuck

lololol
up 20-0 in the 2nd half
lost 24-23 by the end

Sean Gunner 10-17-06 12:49 AM

Man at first I thought you meant baseball, I was like what the fuck? When did baseball game scores get that high?

Zone Out 10-17-06 12:58 AM

lol, nah
football

Nynth Degree 10-17-06 02:03 AM

The Bears are the shit.

hick 10-17-06 02:48 AM

hmm. they are not that bad. lol. but whatever.

Eastsyde 10-17-06 06:27 AM

bears are fucking for real

J. Luth 10-17-06 09:14 AM

rofl I saw that like WOW..... irt wasn't even Arizona's defense's fault. they only allowed 3 pts. Fuckin' blame it on the offensive line and special teams. stupid rackers. lol But wow I feel bad for Leinart. Did everything he had to and still lost

schema 10-17-06 10:10 AM

the bears got so fucking lucky...i watched that game in disbelief...

-TeamOne- 10-17-06 11:15 PM

man luck my ass, we got skills dont hate

schema 10-18-06 12:59 AM

bull fucking shit the offense put up three points and the defense got a lot of lucky turnovers...yall might have skills but they didnt deserve to win that game...

Phenom-in-all 10-18-06 05:32 AM

When AZ made that last pick with like 5 minutes left I thought they were safe, but Urlacher stripped james and i was like W T F...

TeamOne 10-18-06 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
bull fucking shit the offense put up three points and the defense got a lot of lucky turnovers...yall might have skills but they didnt deserve to win that game...

woah, we may have not deserve the win in the usual sense...... but how were those turnovers lucky?!?! one of em, we creamed the quarterback (any QB woulda gave the ball up with that hit) and for the other one we had questionably the best defensive player in the league rip the ball out of the arms of one of the best running backs in the league.... and devin hester leads the league in punt returns for TDs, its not like he RANDOMLY got the skill to return a monster punt...

schema 10-18-06 11:19 AM

nah...the turnovers themselves werent lucky it was just the fact that

a.) they lost the turnover battle 6-2

and

b.) the only 2 turnovers they got they ran both back for touchdowns

that shit doesnt happen...i mean...they got a lucky break that right when they got those turnovers...both times...the only two they got...were in positions where they could run them back for touchdowns....the punt return was skill ill give you that but the other two were luck...

yeah it took skill to get the takeaways but usually you get creamed two seconds after a turnover...these two just happenned to be right where they could run them back...

i mean...look at the stats and tell me who should have won this game...

Chicago vs. Arizona
Grossman 14/37,148 yds,0 TD,4 INT vs. Leinart 24/42, 232 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT
1st Downs: 9 vs. 17
Time of Possession: 20:17 vs. 39:43
Total Yards: 168 vs. 286
Rushing Yards: 34 vs. 66
Passing Yards: 134 vs. 220

The Cardinals dominated the whole game and the Bears won off of a couple turnovers in lucky spots...which is cool if youre a Bears fan...but you can't honestly look at the stats and tell me they DESERVED to win...they just got lucky...that happens sometimes...

Diet Coke 10-18-06 11:37 AM

The Bears shouldn't of won, but who gives a fuck. They were playing the Cardinals who are whack as fuck. The Bears aren't Super Bowl material at all, soon as they get some tough competition and play the way that they did, they are done. Few lucky games means fuck all.

Colts are Bengals this year. :high:

Inspiration X 10-18-06 01:45 PM

stats don't matter... Winning does... remember that.

ohh and it wasn't about luck..the cardinals got too cocky and started fucking up...

They choked after chicago scored twice

and Devin Hester is a fuckin beast...u aint seen him in Miami against big ten teams...?

he runs through niggas and just like that he's gone.