RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Natural Selection (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Natural Selection (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152841)

eph 10-01-04 04:40 PM

Natural Selection

Natural Selection

"...Survival Of The Fittest..."
( Charles Darwin )

Winner Receives $30,000.00
(rv bucks)

• femcee tourney
  • if your not fem dont enter, dont fake
  • 10 lines each verse
  • 10-12 opponents needed

Your Mods
Verbal Abuse (myself)
...Genius...
one man band

Sponsored by the Council
(pay your respects)

Ill-Grammatix 10-17-04 03:58 AM

what happened to the battles from the first round?... i can't find them at all and i've been to all the threads already.

well i erased them. (deleted)

-the verb

Ill-Grammatix 10-18-04 05:17 AM

wow... that sucks... that was some good shyt that was dropped... prolly shoulda moved them to an archive or sum'n for historical value... this is the First real femcee tournament, ain't it?... just my opinion..one

Shi-1 10-18-04 05:19 AM

I really hope u are just kidding that u erased the first round battles.
Yall don't actually erase battles here, at rv do u? yall move em to an archive right?
Please say yes!
Cuz to battle and have it erased is like a waste. Like it didn't happened. No proof u ever beat certain people. Feel?
So ehh yea hopefully u were just joking with dude.
Peace

eph 10-18-04 04:23 PM

dont worry about that. i have access to it all, and i personally will pm strobe at the end of the tourney for record updates. no sweat.

~Lady Fiya~ 10-20-04 07:19 PM

^sorry for the no-show, verbal abuse i had no way to get to a comp.. so to the ladies rep well and good luck with this shit fa sho..

Ms. Get Gully 10-20-04 11:39 PM

yeah so lets get on with the third round.

eph 10-20-04 11:59 PM

sho will. itll start soon.

Denied Truth 10-22-04 07:26 PM

I'm very "proud" of you all for gettin a femcee tourney...

i was one of the few the proud the femcee back in da day...

WuN

-FemC'z keep reppin well

Shi-1 10-23-04 02:58 AM

thanks...good lookin. I cant believe its taking sooooo long tho! I mean we could have done this much in 3 days. Its about to stretch out to 3 weeks tho I think. lol
Dayammmmmm

Ill-Grammatix 10-23-04 03:08 AM

good shyt about the old battles!... well, the competition is thinning out... GL ladies...
can't wait to see what the next round gon be like... and by the way... tune in to the rap olympics when y'all get a chance... some of the topical subjects are trash but everything else should be real interesting...one

eph 10-25-04 02:22 PM

well, ive been out of town, im back now, so ill e setting up the battles of the next round pretty soon, pz.

Ms. Get Gully 10-27-04 12:07 AM

well hm i think its kind of shitty that you automatically move into the LAST ROUND. i think you should be included in this battle..make it 3-way. and every one should vote on who they think should move on to the last round. I know i got to move on to the second round and all but ...This is the LAST and FINAL one..and i think all 3 of us can do a 3 way battle and it would make it even more better

fluidmoon 10-27-04 12:16 AM

i agree with you^^, she be pullin some shady shit, this gurl....1

fluidmoon 10-27-04 05:58 PM

This should have been done already as well, and where are the other "mods", for this, why do you get to skip rounds VA? who do you think you are? You were online last night,you should have handled you're business..............1