RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Parallel=Cheater! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184622)

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:18 AM

Parallel=Cheater!

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...023#post2064023

parallel is a cheater lol look at the ip's no wonder none of his opponents never drop... i thought you were an alright kid but i have to expose ya

he makes a alias makes the battle accepts the battle logs onto his other name and accepts then drops a verse on one of the names (his main account ) lets time run out and oops he gets a win because of a no show...Turban. is a Spy did you think you could get away with this?

Pain Is My Game
New to RV

Pain Is My Game
IP: 5043 32F4

Parallel

Text Record: 8-3

IP: 5043 32F4

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:37 AM

blows to throw away that many posts.. i think you will get a ip ban for your lil scandel though ... o well i'm jus doing my job lol

Keith Moon 04-02-05 01:40 AM

Kinda gay dontcha think?

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 01:46 AM

yeah thats wack i cant believe that shit bannnnnnnnnedddddddddddddd

Bangalore 04-02-05 01:46 AM

yea sorry i have a habit of point'n it out here next time i'll post in the problems forum but seriously it was just to blatant to bypass

Kawn Flixx 04-02-05 01:48 AM

Damn!, and he's the co-leader in my crew :(

Parallel 04-02-05 01:49 AM

nah i never cheated. even me and Eternal got the same IP well we usto but i aint cheat. nope

Murdah.txt 04-02-05 01:50 AM

banneddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Parallel 04-02-05 01:54 AM

cool im banned. for somin i didnt do, thats cool

Parallel 04-02-05 01:55 AM

if ya want strobe you can take the win off my rec i aint care. the kid called me on, on msn. seriously. and i guess he didnt drop. but i told him i aint really got time to write shit so he said 6 lines topical. and the topic was simple as shit so i just wrote some quick 6 lines you think if i would have chated i woudlnt have put a verse i would have says a bunch of shit like this "fjdgshjfgjsfk;gjf;lgkkgldkgldkghldfgdfkglfd;gkdfgk dlfkgldfkldfkglfdg" and then dropped.

Parallel 04-02-05 01:58 AM

yo turban if you really want me banned. you should battle me pink slip style topical. word. lets go. tomorrow or somin.

Bangalore 04-02-05 02:04 AM

homie i didn't want you banned your the 3rd person i've caught i just noticed it that was all i don't have anything against you... and thats some shady shit dude.. if i was wrong then i'm sorry i was just pointing it out

Parallel 04-02-05 02:14 AM

your a fuckin liar. your jsut saying that cause you dont want to be banned atleast im not afraid to be abnned cuz i have plans do get you outta the site. im never gonna elave this site. on my alais i have jsut as much posts. so dont think your smart banning me. ill take you any day any time even tonight. so dont be a bitch. either you pm strobe back and take back what you said. or dont i dont give a shit. im banned it aint the end of the world cuz ive been banned 2 times before this and they were for things i did not do and i aint lieing the first time i gave shitty feedback sry i was a newbie who knew nothing about rap. the 2nd time i voted for myself when i didnt. because the guy had a totally different IP too. its bullshit. so get me banned im gonna battle you on my alais and you wont even know it

Parallel 04-02-05 02:17 AM

Turban you need to get off my dick kid. you always on me, to bad i never black listed you. you could have voted on my battles, HATE. your one fucked fag.

Bangalore 04-02-05 02:20 AM

uhh me on your dick? lol get a life kid you brought all this retarded beef.. i just brush you off the shoulder... i don't have time for you kid .. plus does it look like i care? i'm not a bias little prick like you .. i made the observation and it looks like you cheated.. so i brought it to everyones attention..